Epilogue : Bluebell

" There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles."

-Jared Padalecki-

👶

A Year and Two Month later

👶

******

" Where's My Bello " Jungkook shouted while pretending to look for his daughter who in the other side thought she was hiding behind the desk of his father's office " Where's the Princess ?" He could see her and hear her laugher but kept on looking.

The cute little 9 months girl was playing hide and seek with her father in her grandparents house, the little princess loved to play around the house without anyone saying no to her, she plays everywhere and with anything, though she breaks and ruin things but her face was always too cute to be mad at.

" FOUND YOU " Jungkook jumped next to her and she fell back but still laughing so cutely when he carried her up throwing her in the air then back to his hands, Bluebell loved playing her father especially when he made her fly like a butterfly in his hands " You thought you can hide from Your Dad ha " he laughed and start tickling her, her pink cheeks matches the cute dress she was wearing, well.... Bell is only 9 months so he can barely walk yet her clothes looked so good at her, even though the days of shopping were more tiring than a whole year of working, Jungkook and You loved every second she smiles.

Plus, Bell was actually the princess, loved by everyone in the first sight, maybe it was her smile, or maybe her innocent eyes or even her overboard cuteness.

Her grandparents, Taehyung and everyone you two know would buy her whatever she needs. And all what she needs to do is ....Smile.

She was the missing piece of your life that you two didn't know it was missing.

" I see you two are here " You entered the room smiling at the sight of the most important people in your life laughing.

Bluebell turned her head when she heard your voice , Her beautiful brown eyes found yours and she laughed, as only a baby can laugh a sweet sound unblemished by the hurts of life. Her little face glowed from a light within, and her miniature fingers grasped and held tight, yours when you walked toward her. " Hello " you smiled at her then looked at Jungkook " Hi.." you said as you tiptoed and kissed his cheek

" Hi Baby, How was your day ?" Jungkook smiled

" Pretty well...seems like she caused too many troubles " you smiled and raised your arms to hold her tight in your chest " I missed my baby so much " you hugged her tightly as if you were delivering the love from your body to hers.

" I missed you too.. Just if you were wondering or you might missed me or something " Jungkook acted cute again and turned his head which made you laugh.
He was doing this every time you focus on Bell and leaving him.

" Of course I missed you " you said walking toward him " You two are everything for me now, how can I not miss one of you ?"

Jungkook smiled and walked to hug you and Bell together " I was just joking ... "

**********

After saying goodbye to the grandparents, Jungkook put the sleeping Bell in thé babyseat in thé car as you entered the passenger seat.

" Should I turn on the heater ?" Jungkook asked when he sat in the driver seat

You shook your head and looked back at Bell who was covered by a blanket Jungkook's mom gave you " No don't, if we turn it now, Bell may catch a cold when we go out from the car suddenly, she is well covered don't worry " you smiled at him