Chapter 23

"Closer." The photographer instructed.

Taehyung's lips were just an inch away, "It's harder to maintain in this position than kissing

"It's harder to maintain in this position than kissing. ㅋㅋ" Taehyung whispered with lips not making big movements.

"Should we just kiss?" He asked, jokingly? Maybe.

Your eyes opened wide, and moved back.
"Ok! That's a wrap." The photographer said.

Taehyung gently patted your forehead, "Just kidding, I wouldn't want to get killed by someone."
He chuckled and went to take a look at the photos.

You blushed a little, thinking of Jungkook.

The make up artist, stylist walked near you and Taehyung fixing the make up and outfit getting ready for the next setting

"Ready." The photographer shouted.

"Taehyung-ah! One hand on Hyerin's waist. Hyerin-ah, move closer!" The photographer instructed.

You move a little closer, eyes looking to Taehyung.
He looked at you with brows furrowed.

"I take the joke back." He said.
Your eyes grew big and wide, before you knew it, his lips were on your lips.

You wanted to move back, but..

"Perfect!" The photographer said.

Taehyung broke the kiss, he smiled looking at your shocked expression, he gently cupped your face. "Mianhae, majimakiya."

"Oh! Taehyung-ah~ Hyerin-ah~ to think you'd listen to my selfish request. The kiss was perfect. I love it!!" The photographer came close and kept expressing how happy he is.

*Oh! That's a part of work? Huh? Is it?*

==

It was a week fully booked with photoshoots and interviews about the movie and you two main casts.
Though you had lots of kissing in the movie, it was different. Taehyung looked different and it was really awkward. You only talk to him when it is working time and on set or screen. He tried to explain that he was just playing with you that he won't ever do it again. You were fully on guard with Taehyung, kept distance.