8| 5 Roses, 5 Hearts

Your POV
Another day at school, the clouds circled the beaming sun as if it was emphasizing that this would be- "Give that back!!", and I am already wrong. "Try and get it smartass!" An older boy smirks "Please give that back." A boy pleads "Then beg for it!" The bully replies "Hey! Give them back!" "Well isn't it the princess of this school, what you did to my girl was unacceptable." "What girl?.... Ooohhh! That bitch that I insulted. Funny.", Zane and the bully tilts their heads (yes its Zane that was being bullied) "What's so funny about that?" The guy was obviously pissed "Y/N... Its ok... I can live without my lunch mo-" "Let me handle this Zane. Not only she was disrespectful or rude but also a coward.. Awww... What a boyfriend you are... You must have really low standards." I smirked "You little-" before he was about to hit me I replied "Sorry, but you know you can't do that here... Physical injuries to a student and bullying can really damage your reputation also adding the consequences of this scenario can lead you to either being humiliated or have a title of the most worthless boyfriend a girl could have. Or maybe both." I smiled taking the money and left with Zane.

"Tell me if there's anyone bullying you alright? They're just jealous because you're hella smart." I reassured escorting Zane to his room "Y/N we could've not escalated the situation." He frowns "Then that would lead you to being bullied even more." I replied fixing my hair "You should go to-" "Calling the attention of Y/N L/N. Please proceed to the guidance counselor." The speaker interrupts "Y/N..... " Zane whines, worried, "Don't worry go to class now." I smiled. Zane nods and walks away, now, to meet the devil herself.

"Y/N L/N..... You have been called here because of severe bullying to both Joshua and Amy, verbal bullying." The guidance counselor said "bullying? Why, I'm quite offended, I merely defended myself and my cousin from Joshua's bullying, also include defending myself from Amy." I retaliate "That's not true mom! She threatened me and my girlfriend!" Joshua exclaims "of course, mommy's boy." "We can sort this out in a formal way, alright pumpkin?" Loiuse said "Now, I can give you a 2-day suspension and for these two, a 2-day suspension will suffice as well. At this time, you can rethink the way you approach your fellow students; however, you are not exempted from any schoolwork to follow."

After leaving the scene, I can here some arguments from inside the office, I only heard that Louise reduced her son's punishment to a 2-hour detention... Unfair.

I walked to the abandoned gymnasium to find out, what happened

Dad will never find me, I will win this game of hide and seek, I have the best hiding spot!! "Y/N?  Are you here?  Its time to go home..." I will never be found...