Second chance ? - Lloyd

" Lloyd , I knew you were childish but I never thought you would attempt something that stupid ! " (y/n) lectured me as she cleaned up my wounds.

What ended up happening was Michael and I getting into a fight . He threw the first punch so I kicked him in the face and it just seemed to get more intense from there . I don't Remember much because I guess I got caught up in the moment . Although (y/n) is insisting that it's Amnesia and that I should go to the hospital.

In the end I would say that we were both equally injured, as much as I would like to say that I totally schooled Michael , I can't because he put up a good fight. He wasn't kidding when he said he was a black belt.

(Y/n) stepped in between us and stopped us from killing each other . She grabbed both of our ears and pulled on them hard . Then made us apologize to each other . Speaking of which , my ear still hurts .

But after that she didn't walk back with Michael, she told him to go home or to a hospital. Then she took me by the arm and walked me to her house. Her parents weren't home because ( whatever lame excuse u want XD )

" Lloyd , why would you even do something like that ? Your not violent at all ...." she stared at me with concerned eyes .

".....I don't know ...." I looked down at the floor avoiding her gaze .

" Don't lie to me Lloyd, I know there's a reason , you wouldn't have acted like that if there wasn't one , so tell me what it is "

I shook my head no , I don't wanna tell her , she will think it's stupid. I don't want her to think I'm weak and pathetic ! 

" Lloyd stop acting like a child "

" you just said I am one ! "

" Then stop acting like one ! Why did you do that ?! And why was Michael so mad at Yo-"

" I WAS JEALOUS! There are you happy now ?! " I crossed my arms and looked away from her .

" Lloyd stop pouting " she said as she kissed my cheek and made me blush. " Unless you want a time out ? " she giggled .

" W-what ?! No way ! You have to catch me first ! "

" Sit back down so I can finish cleaning you up " she started to lift up my shirt .

" What are you doing ?! " >/////< I started to pull my shirt back down .

" Checking to see if there's anything I need to fix down here "

" I'm fine , really ...."

"....... Jealous hum ? What for ?! "

" Your kidding right ? You and Michael dating!"

" What ?! Where did you get that ?! "

" You two went on a date ! He said you were dating ! "

" We didn't go on a date we were just hanging out , and we aren't dating ! He's my friend "

" Well that's not what he thinks "

" He can think whatever he wants but the fact of the matter is that it's not true , but I still don't get why he was so mad at you "

" Probably because he knew I screwed up your play date "

" Huh ? "

" .... Ummm 😅"

" Oh no , don't think your getting out of this one , your telling me everything mister "

*small time skip *

"..... so yea ..... sorry ......."

"Haha ! Oh my gosh Lloyd! "

" What's so funny ?! "

" You are ! "

" w-what?! Why ?! " >///< 

" You wanted me back that badly huh ? "

I bit my lip And looked away blushing ".... Maybe ......"

*sighs * " Your so childish Lloyd "

I kept silent, what am I supposed to say ?! I already told her I wanted her back and she rejected me . Just thinking about leaving her house once she's done tending to my wounds and probably never seeing her again hurts . Without warning my eyes started to sting and I felt I was on the verge of tears . I can't cry in front of her ! But no dice , I couldn't keep it in as a tear went down my cheek .

" Lloyd ? " she frowned .

"  I don't wanna leave you ! " I hugged her tight and hid my face in her neck , still trying to keep my tears back . Why am I such a big baby ?!

"H-huh ? Lloyd what are u talking about ? " she hesitantly hugged back .

" I'm sorry I ruined our relationship ! I don't want to , no I can't let you walk away ! Not yet , we were hardly even dating ! I should have spent more time with you and not ignore you . I didn't mean to , I swear I didn't ! "

" Lloyd I didn't break up with you because of your fans , yea I was mad that that girl kissed your cheek but still .... I overreacted....I'm sorry ...."

My breathing was heavy , still trying not to cry in front of her . I can't , I don't want her to think I'm weak .

" Lloyd it's ok to cry , Real men cry , not because your weak but because you have been strong for too long "

Damnit , that did it .... now I really am crying.

" Y-your not funny ! "

" Your Adorkable " she giggled and kissed my cheek .

".... Don't do that if you don't love me " I stood up and walked to the door .

" Who said I didn't love you ? "

" I don't know ......"

" I really missed you , so I think I will take you up on that offer , unless it was a limited time offer and has expired now "

" Y-you mean that you wanna get back together after all ?! "

" Yes I do you dork "

" I'm un-single ?! "

*giggles * " Yes your Un-single "

( THE END ! )

A/n: the second chance chapters will be short 😝 sorry if it sucked but yea ..... bye now