Chapter 6

Chapter 6

After a long talk with Fury, and the others, we had all agreed that I needed to talk to Loki again. So here I was, standing in front of the giant door that led to Loki's cell. " We'll be watching from the Lab" I heard Fury say through the hidden microphone in my ear, and I let out a breath before punchining in the code, and stepping into the room.

Loki stood facing me, as if he had been waiting for me. He his eyes followed me as I walked over to gran the chair from the control panel, and pulled it over to sit down in front of the door. " There's no point in pretending that I haven't talked to you yet." I told him and he smirked. " So, you know about her, do you?"

I ignored him as I began to reach out with my mind, but as mine connected with his, I found myself in an empty white space, with Loki pacing a few feet away. " Interesting." He muttered as several images began play around us on movie theater sized screens, but these weren't his memories. They were mine. " I had a feeling that you would try at some point." He told me and I glared at him, before turning my head as the world around us shifted and the memory began to play out around us. " With how much you've lied to your parents, I'm surprised that they haven't figured it out?" he said and my eyes narrowed as I watched the voiceless figures of a moment long since passed. It showed me talking and laughing with my parents during one of our pizza Fridays, one of the rare ones that my dad actually showed up.

" You don't know anything about me" I snapped and he let out a low chuckle. " I know a liar when I see one, and you Aria Stone are."

I looked away before turning back to the scene before us just before it vanished, and was replaced by the voiceless image of a little girl watching from around the corner as her parents fought in the next room. " Your parents were no different, pretending to love one as they lived under the same roof, just to keep the happiness of one bratty, insolent, child from dimming; and what did they get in return for their years of tolerance?" Loki questioned. " Nothing more then a child, who does nothing more then lie, and avoid the subject of who she truly is."

" Shut up." I screamed at him and he vanished, leaving me to float in the empty, white void of my own mind.

" He's not wrong you know." Someone said and I turned to find myself staring back at me. This must have been the me that the others had talked to. She had my long wavy brown hair, and pale complexion, but instead of grey, her eyes were a bright blue; the brightest blue I had ever seen; they seem to glow with an unnatural light. For some reason, they reminded me of Loki's. " The more that you try to hide it, the more it will hurt when you finally tell them."

" Who are you?" I questioned and she cocked her head to the side. " I'm you." She responded before she lunged toward me.

I let out a gasp as I jolted awake with a gasp, like I hadn't taken a breath in forever before I noticed that Loki was staring at me with a frown; his blue eyes moving across my face, as if he were trying to figure something out. My mind was still connected to his, so for a spilt second I saw Bruce's face start to transform into the hulk. " So that's what your planning." I muttered before I pressed my finger to the button my mic. " Loki is planning to use the hulk."

" Who are you?" Loki questioned but I didn't respond as I turned and fled from the room.  

I had just reached the lab, when the whole ship suddenly shifted and I was knocked backwards as an explosion went off.