ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

THREE YEARS AGO

HOSEOK POV

After, hours of practicing constantly on the same routines, most of us were either laying on the practice floor trying to catch our breath.

I was breathing hard as I took a big gulp of the cool water from the water bottle that was sitting next to me. Right now I would prefer to just rest, sleep for the next twelve hours but I knew that wasn't going to happen anything soon.

I lazily turned my head to the side to catch a glimpse of our dance instructor who was analyzing our practice recordings to see what we needed to improve on.

His head glanced up as he notices the practice room's door open and in walks our manager.

We try to get up and bow our heads but he stopped us seeing how tired we are.

He headed over to one of the vacant rooms and pulled out one of the folding chairs and brought it out to sit in front of us.

"Alright, guys we will be doing our first tour follow by a meet and greet in the United States in the next couple of weeks,  and if things go well,  we might even tour in Europe. Once we're done all of you will be able to rest until is time to prepare for your next comeback."

We let out a cheer, finally being able to get some much-needed rest even though it will be a while before doing so.

Taehyung hopped up from the floor with excitement filling his body. You would have thought that after all of the dancing that we were doing, he would be just as tired as the rest of us, but like always it seemed that he was always able to find a second burst of energy.

Our manager got up from the chair and placed it back to where he got it from before heading back out.

"Alright everyone, I want to run through 'BOYS IN LOVE' one more time and if that performance looks good then we can stop for the rest of the day," our dance instructor said, getting back to focus on what was important at the moment.

Hearing that caused all of us to fall back on the floor and groan out in agony.

"No more hyung," Jimin begged the dance instructor. All he did was give us a devilish smirk before turning on the music for us to get up and start dancing.

Part of the BOYS IN LUV routine has me jumping across everyone to rap my part. Since I was too tired or didn't calculate where I should land, I lost my balance and started to tumble forward.

To catch my fall, I used my left arm and all I heard was a loud crack.

I scream out a blood-curdling cry as I grabbed my left arm with my right, biting down on the bottom of my lip due to all the pain that I was in at the moment.

The dance instructor rushed over to me to see what had happened and what he saw grossed him out seeing how my arm was facing inward.

I knew that something was wrong by the way our dance instructor called out to the other dance instructor in the room as he tried to lift me from the floor. "Call the manager and tell him we are heading downstairs to take him to the hospital."

The other instructors nodded grabbing his phone from off of the stand that was next to him and call ahead to the manager.

With the help of Joon, the dance instructor hurried us out from the practice room with me in between them to take me to the bottom floor so that our manager can rush me to the hospital.