Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Although the car wasn't like his old cars, it was still faster than other celebrities car. As he was driving, his car drew a lot of attention from people's eyes. He drove start to Longyue Entertainment, drawing the attention of all the people in Longyue Entertainment. This car was expensive and they knew it.

Xu Ming walked out to look at what was going on. As the boss of Longyue Entertainment, he had never seen a situation like this before. A Rolls-Royce Wraith car was parked and all of his workers were surrounding it. His eyes couldn't help but be startled. Though he could afford a car this expensive, the question was, who was inside the car? He squeezed his way through the crowd to get a closer look at the person inside, only to find out that the windows were too dark. Just as he was about to dismiss everyone, the door slowly creaked open.

Zi You was inside the car, not caring if people were surrounding him. He looked at the people until his eyes spotted Xu Ming. Although they couldn't see him, that didn't mean he couldn't see them. He smiled as he opened the doors and stepped out.

Everyone's face momentarily froze. If you had saw a handsome man walk out of an expensive ass car, what would your first reaction be? Shock. Everyone watched as the young man before them started walking to a cluster of people while smiling.

"Hi, boss." Zi You said as he stopped right on front of Xu Ming.

Xu Ming watched as the young man stepped out of the car. Wait a minute.......didn't he know this man. His mind went blank as the young man stopped right in front of him. And then it popped into his mind. The young man was Zi You. But where did he get all of this money from? Wait.....on the file prepared, it did say that Zi You came from a rich family, even though his parents died, his uncle was still the head.

"Ah Zi You. You're here early. Follow me." Xu Ming didn't wavered though. Rich families, of course these people would have money to flaunt. He started leading Zi You to his office.

Zi You followed closely next to Xu Ming as they started walking, leaving everyone else.

As he got closer to Xu Ming's office, he could hear the voice of four people talking. Why is he leading me into a room with so many people?

As Xu Ming opened the door, Zi You followed after him, entering the room.

Everyone quiet down as they all turned to look at him. He met the faces of four very handsome young man, who looked to be the same age as him. Although they were handsome they didn't beat him in looks.

"Everyone, this is Zi You." Xu Ming said as he introduced Zi You to the people in the room.

"Hello, I'm Lu Yin." The first handsome man said as he smiled. He was dressed neatly and seemed very polite. He looked pleasant to the eyes and had very good manners.

"I'm Wen Wei." The second man said. He looked to be very playful and seemed to be someone who likes to joke around.

"The name's Cheng Wu," the third man said. He looked and acted very much like a playboy.

"Meng Shu," the last man said coldly. He seemed to be very cold and distance. His voice didn't hide his dislike. Either that or he just didn't care.

Xu Ming flashed a look of 'you better stop that' at Meng Shu before turning to Zi You.

"So, what's going on?" Zi You said raising an eyebrow, looking at all the new faces. His voice hinting with the tone of 'what the hell is going on'.

"Well, you know how yesterday you sung." Xu Ming said, pausing midway to prepare himself for his next sentence.

Zi You nodded to show that he remembered.

"Because you were so good at singing we decided to put you into the newly formed idol group called Gravity. They've already debuted a couple of months ago but I think that we would still be able to squeeze you into the group. And you don't have to worry. Although you are going to be in the group your first priority will still be an actor," Xu Ming said.

"You've decided to put me into an idol group?" Zi You said questioning Xu Ming.

Xu Ming didn't flinch, he already it might be hard to get Zi You's agreement.

The other four watching were stun. They guessed that this Zi You must have been someone important. But why put him into their group? I mean, they've already debuted. It would be hard trying to rearrange everyone's position in the group, not to mention that their apartment was already crowded. Now they had to add another person in.

"You can reject if you want to. You don't have to accept." Xu Ming said, he wasn't worried even if Zi You did so.

Zi You thought for a moment. An idol group, hmm. This is something new. He went back in forth between the pros and cons and finally came into a conclusion. Might as well try it. I can't lose much if this fails. It might even help me get more famous.

"I accept." Zi You calmly said with a gentle smile.

Did he hear that correct? Zi You actually agreed to be in the idol group. Though not showing, Xu Ming was glad that he did so. Zi You was amazing at singing and if what he was saying yesterday was true, then he can also play many instruments too.

The rest of the morning passed with Zi You talking to Xu Ming about the plans for the new drama and about him entering the idol group. Before Zi You knew it, he already had to leave to get to the house he was going to buy. He said his words of farewell, got into his car and started to drive off.

"You said that he appeared at the entertainment in a black Rolls-Royce Wraith car?" The man questioned the other person on the phone. He was sitting in a huge living room and was holding a cup of wine.

"Yes sir. He had just left the entertainment and has started to drive off." The other person replied.

"Keep following him." The man ordered harshly.

"Yes sir." The person said before disconnecting the phone.

Appearing in a 300,000 yuan car. No new actor can afford such a car. Zi You, you are becoming very interesting, the man thought as a smirk started to appear on his face.