Chapter sixteen

*Ryders point of view*

Shutting my car door, I got out and looked up I couldn't wait to see Addison again.

To be honest I was really surprised when she forgave me for what I did with her best friend but that's just another thing that you love about her, she's so forgiving.

As I made my way up the stairs and then rang the doorbell, I heard some voices before the door opens slowly.

Addison steps out looking more and more beautiful than she ever has.

I tried to not kiss her right now and then, she looked like an angel, smirking at her I spoke first.

"Addison" I say while looking down at her.

"Ryder" she says while bitting her lip hotly.

The stare in each other's eyes seemed like it would never end, and I didn't want it to.

"Ok, ok you love birds have to go now and Addison don't be too tired when you come home I need all details." Mia says making me roll my eyes before she pushes Addison out and shuts the door behind her.

We both laugh a little before we step out of the apartment building, she looks at me weirdly once she notices I'm driving.

"Come on I'm a better driver than Marcus." I say before she smiles at takes my hand, once I started to drive the silence killed me so I decided to say it.

"You look really pretty Addison." I smirk before driving a little faster, she blushes and looks at me cutely.

"Oh...um...I...than...thanks." She stumbles so cutely before I chuckle, and then smiling it felt good that I could make her feel nervous.

Once we finally enter a ball room, I glance over to Addison, she looked so nervous so I decided to say something after all these idiots stopped looking at us.

"Don't worry you have me, let me do all the talking." I say in her ear before she nods her head slowly and then links her arm in mine.

"Everyone this my assistant Addison Snow, have a good night." He says making her smile her glorious smile at everyone.

Once I see the 29th floor secretary I mentally groan and roll my eyes, she was the worst shank you will meet.

Once I see what she was doing in front of me I grabbed Addison tighter to show her that I was with someone so fuck off.

I quickly hurry away to show Addison off to my other employees but only as my assistant of course.

"I will be right back, I just need some air." She says making me slowly nod my head.

I continued to talk to my employees before I notice Addison is taking forever so I decided to go see if she was ok.

"Addison, you took forever so I came to..." who is that?

I pull Addison close to me before death staring that man, can they just stay away from her?

"Addison who is?" That guy and I say in union.

Once Addison bursts out laughing, I calm down a little as she moves away from me confidently.

"Ryder this is my brother, Jacob this is my, ugh boss." She says making me a little taken back, thank God.

When you come to think about it she does look a lot look him.

"Of course I knew that, Ryder Walsh." I say before shaking Jacob's hand.