07: gladiolus

because of their association with gladiators, the gladiolus flower meaning is strengthand integrity. they also symbolize infatuation. by giving a gladiolus to someone, the giver sends the message “you pierce my heart” to the receiver, because of the flower’s pointed shape.

//

(read authors note please!)

when will woke up, mike was gone.

he quickly ripped the blanket that was covering him off of him and called out his name.

"mike?"

he sighed when he realized he wasn't there.

will quickly checked the time, seeing it was 9 am. he was late for school. quickly, he slipped on a hoodie and hopped on his bike, waving his mom goodbye and then pedaling to school.

when he arrived, he basically sprinted to his locker, stuffing his jacket inside. as soon as he closed it, he was greeted by the one and only, troy harrington.

"you little bitch." he whispered, grabbing will by his collar. "you see what you did to me? you're gonna pay for this." he threatened as suddenly his two minions joined in, dragging him into the bathroom. he screamed and cried, but they wouldn't let go of him.

"let me go!" he screamed. no reply.

the only thing that made them stop was the fact that three boys walked in together, causing will's eyes to go wide.

the two boys, and mike.

they dropped will in a millisecond and looked at them like deers in the headlights.

"you gonna let him go?" mike scoffed and walked over to will, holding out his hand. he accepted, getting up and tightly hugging him. the curly haired boy rubbed his back and pulled away, his hand lingering.

"thanks." will said.

"no problem."

troy looked at the two of them with disgust. he stumbled back, not wanting to be near them. "you guys are fucking disgusting." he hissed. mike was about to step closer and probably beat the shit out of him, but will grabbed his sleeve, pulling him back. he stepped forward instead.

"it's time for you to leave us alone, especially me. i'm tired of having to see your stupid face every single day. stay away from us, or else." he pushed him away gently, not wanting to start a fight.

"or else what?" troy scoffed.

will swung at him as hard as he could. his fist him right in the face, causing him to fall down. mike prepared for him to hit back, but instead he stumbled back only his feet and ran out, his friends following him.

mike looked at the small boy in absolute disbelief.

"holy shit." he breathed out, and will look down at his red fist.

"you know... i think being with you has made me extremely violent." he teased, releasing a loud laugh. mike couldn't help but laugh too, wrapping his arm around his neck and giving him a noogie.