C2

The CEO

Today is the first day Eunna going to report herself in her new work place, EK Company. No one knows the purpose of the company's name but some of them assume that the owner of this company just picked a random alphabet to name the company.

Eunna arrived at the tall building at 7.50 a.m.. She was practically 10 minutes early and she was glad that she didn't late on her first day. Or else, she would had to work at her old company again. Er.

She opened her handbag and took out a bottle of perfume. Then, she sprayed it all over her body to make sure she smelled good. She wanted to receive good impressions from the people here.

When she saw the lights were already opened, she made her first step into the tall building. She could feel the cool atmosphere was slowly blowing her flawless skin gently.

Suddenly, a feeling of anxiety started to attack her at this time. Isn't so weird that you think you are doing okay, you're alright and fine but then the anxiety feeling would soon make its come back again then its viciousness grabbing onto you like a pair of hands clapping against your mouth, forcing it to be impossible for your lung to breath in the air and blocked your mouth from talking the thing you're thinking. How difficult to be a person with anxiety.

Her head then suddenly looked up at a board on the big wall where the CEO's name was written. She gasped as she remembered about her research yesterday. She just got to know that the owner of this company is a young man. He's not an old, fat creepy man. Instead, he's a good looking man and full with integrity. That was what the Internet said. It was hard for her to believe that a guy that was around her age could be in that position. He had already become a CEO at a young age and for Eunna, it was a big achievement.

She cleared her throat and shrugged all the thoughts that was bothering her. "I need to earn a good impression from him " she said, trying to make her new boss to love her work.

With full of nerves, she made her way to the CEO office which was on the 14th floor, where the executives department was placed at.

"Mhm, hey. I'm Eunna, the new worker from Dae-S Company. Where should I report myself? " Eunna asked a girl who was walking passed her. The tall skinny girl stopped her steps and turned to Eunna who just spoke to her. Looking her up and down, she opened her mouth to speak. "Oh, so you're the new worker. " she smiled nicely.

"The chairman isn't here yet. But he wants to meet you. So for this moment, you can just report yourself to the executives leader." she answered and leaded her to somewhere.

"Here's his room. Don't worry, he's a nice person. " she added and leave her alone in front of the room. Well, even she wasn't going to meet the CEO, it still made her nervous for some reason. Gulping down her throat, she held the doorknob and was ready to pull it but she was too late because the person inside the room did it first. She looked up at the tall man and enlarged her eyes.

The man was looking at her with a fierce look and crossed his arms.

"So, you're the new worker from Dae-S company hm? " the man asked her while looking through the file his staff just handed him. Elegantly, he looked at the next page and nodded his head slowly. "So you just graduated a few months ago. You're still new" he talked to himself.

"But it's okay. We can train you to be a professional just like what we do to other workers. "

"Anyways, my name is Kim Seokjin. You can call me Mr Kim here but when we're outside, you can call me Seokjin. " he winked playfully and Eunna somehow fell for it. She chuckled nervously and put a strand of her hair behind her right ear. "Alright, Mr Kim" she practiced.

"Btw, you're going to meet our CEO after this. But it's only if he feels like coming today. You're a new staff here so you need to introduce yourself to him. " he stated.

"And one thing I think you should know. He might look fierce and serious. But he's actually a chill person. So don't get too scared, okay? " he giggled and Eunna nodded.

"Sure, thank you for the tips " she grinned.

12.05 p.m.

Eunna just finished her touring session with Seokjin, the lead executive director. "So, what do you think about this company? Isn't it awesome? " he asked excitedly.

"Well, I don't know whether I should say this or not but, it's more way better than my previous company " she told him her opinion. Seokjin clapped his hands three times and smiled. "Of course it is. EK Company is one of Korea's high class company even it just built 3 years ago" he explained.

As they walked back to the first place they met, everyone suddenly stood up from their seats. Feeling weird by what was happening, she looked at Seokjin. "Is the CEO is here already? Why everyone is standing? " she whispered to the tall man.

Seokjin nodded his head. "Yes, he's here. " he answered with his head looking straight at the front.

Not long after that, Eunna saw a tall good looking man walked past her with full of elegance in his each steps. Even the way he breathes was enough to make him look great. Then, everyone started to approach him. "Good evening, Sir Kim. " everyone said in unison.

Before she could realize what was happening, the man she stared at for the whole two minutes was already in front of her, standing straight. She blinked her eyes and gasped loudly. "Uh, hi. I'm a new worker here "  she introduced herself to the CEO as she stuttered on every words.

The man looked at her up and down then shoved his hands into his pockets. "I know" he spoke.

"Get into my room, now. " he said sternly then walked into his office. Eunna couldn't proceed what was going on at first. But gladly Seokjin was still there with her. "Hurry up, get into his room before he gets mad. " he gestured and Eunna rushed into his office.

Eunna got into the office and looked at the man who already sat on his seat. There was a name board placed on his desk which wrote Kim Taehyung on it.

He crossed his legs and put his hand under his chin to support his face. "So tell me what's your name " it was his first question. Eunna was still amazed by his handsome face but still managed to answer him.

"Eunna " she answered.

Taehyung scoffed, "It's rude to not saying your family's name. Again, tell me what's your full name. "

"I'm sorry, Sir Kim. My name is Jae Eunna. I'm the new worker from Dae-S Company" she stated.

Taehyung nodded his head. "That sounds better "

"So, do you know why did I take you to work with me? " he asked her. Of course she didn't know what was his reason so she shook her head.

"Well, of course you don't. " he chuckled to himself.

"I got to know that you just graduated and have a certificate. For your information, I love to take young people to work with me. Because I want them to take experience on how does it feels working in a big company"

"So, tell me what course did you take when you were studying? " he asked further. "I took accounting, Sir " she answered him.

"So what position are you expecting to be when you work here? " he kept asking her. She bit her lower lip and wiped the sweats on her palms on his skirt.

"An accountant? " she hesitantly stated. Taehyung nodded and woke up from his seat. Looking straight at her, he crossed his arms. "Well, accountant sounds good on you. "

"But, I want you to be my assistant. "