Chapter 1

When I was little I was so eager to meet my soulmate. But as I grew older I realized it won't happen any time soon. So I just lived my life knowing that the right moment will come someday.

My mark appeared when I was 15. People called me a late bloomer but it was normal in my family. My mom and sister would tell me how they got their's around my age or even later.

When it first appeared I thought it was a prank since I was at school. I thought my friend was joking with me.

"Hey! What's this? I thought you said yourself to focus on the lesson? What happened to that huh? And since when do you know korean?" I hissed at them

"What are you talking about? Are you high?"

"What?! No, its just you drew on my form arm didn't you?" I showed them my arm as I glared at them questionably

For a moment they sat still staring at my arm with a mix of shock and a deep thought on their face. After a quite moment they finally opened their mouth.

"I didn't drew that. It looks more like a tattoo if you ask me."

"Wait....... You don't think its the mark, do you?"

"It might be. Here try to wipe it away with this" they whispered as they handed me a napkin.

After a few minutes of trying to wipe it away it by force it didn't work. For now we just decided to let it be so that we could deal with it after school.

School ended and we dashed to the bathroom. I tried to wash it off with water and soap but nothing worked. It was real. I finally had my soulmate mark.

"............ I think it's time for some korean classes Y/N"

Present

Now it was winter break and it gave me a time to breath a little bit and take a break from school. Since a sudden storm of flu hit the city all schools were having a break for a whole month.

In this little break I called heaven I would have never expected to get into kpop. It all started from one harmless video on youtube. Then it got into two, three and so on. Now I was deeply into one of the most famous boy bands in the world. BTS. These three letters caused me sleepless nights, watching their videos over and over again and hit of realization of never escaping hell.

If before I crushed on fictional characters one can say it just got upgraded. I was now crushing on idols and it was none other than Bangtan's golden maknea Jeon Jungkook.

After watching some videos I put my phone down near me as I laid on my bed looking at the empty ceiling. I raised my arm and looked at the name. I still remember that day clearly. It has been a year since then.

Past

"............ I think its time for some korean classes Y/N"

"I don't think I want to le-OW! What the hell was that for?" I hissed at them when they kicked me in the leg.

"STOP TALKING SHIT AND COME WITH ME!" they roared as they started pulling me somewhere "LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU ARE HAVING KOREAN CLASSES WITH ME WHATEVER YOU LIKE IT OR NOR. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE AND I'M NOT LETTING IT GO JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO"

"Look F/N, I know this is once in a life time shit and all but maybe we could forget it for now"

"What do you mean by forget it? Didn't you wait for that damn mark to appear for years? And now your giving it up?"

"Who said I gave up? I just don't want to deal with this right now, ok? Lets go somewhere else so I could explain it to you why." I looked at them waiting for their reply

"Ughhhhhhhh. Fine but your treating me"

"Cool"

We went to the ice-cream shop near our school. The place was usually empty which meant we could relax after school sometimes. We got our sweets and sat down.

"Now will you explain me why you don't want to learn korean?" F/N spoke taking a bite from the ice-cream

After a moment of silence I finally opened my mouth.

"It might sound weird but I don't want to know what are they name, who are they or anything about them. I know it sound stupid and all but right now I want to focus on my studies and just live the highschool life you know?" I sighed deeply as I leaned back at the chair. It's not that I didn't wanted to meet them it's just I still wanted to experience the highschool life until the end.

"That sounds like a bullshit to me. Look, give me one good reason you don't want to learn the fucking language of your freaking soulmate and I'll back off" F/N sighed and continued to munch on the sweet

"Look, I still wanna have hopeless crushes and geek at them. I still wanna jokingly flirt with people and I still wanna act as if we're dating, OK? If I'll learn korean and all I just feel like I'll chase after them until we meet. So until I graduate I'll just stuck to 4 languages" I explained my mind. It was true and F/N understood my situation and respected it. I still wanted to experience dating a tipsy bit before I meet my one and only.

Present

I got my phone and turned it on. 11:21 pm. I quickly changed my clothes and went to sleep. Soon with out realizing it I went into a deep slumber.

I woke up to my phone vibrating and as I opened my eyes I saw someone calling me. I answered it and a scream came through.

"Where are you? I have been waiting for you for 20 minutes already" F/N yelled from the other end.

"OH FUCK I totally forgot we were meeting today. I'll be there in 10 minutes sorry. Bye" I dashed out of the bed and changed quickly, brushed my teeth, got myself into a human like form and went off.

"This was going to be great day" I murmured sarcastically under my breath