Chapter 11: Beach Day

Reaching back to Mount Justice you called Wally and told Bats what happened, Dick powered the camera and what you saw was horrible. "What is that!?" You shouted. Looking on in horror.

Staring at the screen in disbelief and horror, both emotions quickly turned to anger. Staring back at you from the screen was mind-controlled meta's training to kill and the non-meta's were being treated as slaves and seemed to be working on some kind of device, to what you didn't know but you can bt it was not going to be good, and standing over them was Savage and Dark-seid.

While the camera looked around you spotted Jake fighting along side the meta's while Ethan and Alex were working on the device.

"Oh this is so wrong" Artemis said and you all agreed.

"Did Jake ever show he was a meta?" Conner asked.

"Oh totally yea ever since we were kids" you said back sarcastically and giving a black stare.

"His snarky remarks aside from what his parents said before he was taken he never showed signs of being a meta" Dick said. Switching off the camera for now he turned to everyone, just as he was about to say something Wally walked in and Bats not to long after him.

"Why do you guys look like someone kicked a puppy?" Wally asked.

"Did the camera work" Batman asked ignoring Wally's comment.

Sighing you nodded and looked at him beginning to explain, "yes but its worse than experimenting" you said, Wally gave you a confused look while Bats had his usual stoic face.

"It seems they are using the kidnapped people in different ways" Kaldur said.

"He's using the meta's as weapons through mind-control" Megan said.

"While the non-meta's are used as slaves to build some kind of device" Conner finished.

"And from what we saw he is training the meta's in the worst way" Artemis said.

"How are they being trained?" Batman asked.

"They fight each other to the death" Dick said.

"So like a cage match" Wally said.

You just gave him a nod in conformation "two go in but only one comes out" you said as everyone gave a look that just screams anger and grief.

Xx Time Skip xX

You and Wally were now home and watching Tv but you just couldn't enjoy it, you promised Jake's parents that you would bring him back, but if he stays their any longer their is a chance he won't.

While you were having a mental crisis, you didn't know that Wally was looking at you knowing what was going on in your head, and it was his sigh that drew you back. You raised an eyebrow looking at him as if to asked 'what?'. "(Y/N) I know what your thinking and its not true you'll get them back" he said, you looked at him and sighed try your best to believe him but you still had your doubts.

"Thanks Walls" you said smiling ever so slightly, getting up off the couch you stretched and said "I'm going to go sleep night", and made your way to your room leaving Wally to the Tv, still slightly worried wally got an idea and started to text away.

Xx Time Skip xX

Waking up you made your way to the bathroom and began to wash up, you then made your way to the kitchen and to your slight surprise Wally was already there with breakfast ready, "you made breakfast?" You asked seeing him nod.

"Now eat fast" he said smirking, you gave him a confused face and he continued, "were going to have a fun-day" he said.

You giggled and shook your head "no were not" you said begining to eat, to which he countered with, "yes we are". "Walls I doubt dad gave me the day off" you said.