11: The Four of Us

Double update because it's Jenlisa Day! 💕

--

Jisoo fetched Rosé at her condo then they went straight to the airport to wait for the the other two.

"Why can't we just go to them?" Rosé asked in the car.

"I need them to have a bonding with each other. I can see that Jennie is comfortable with Lisa. She's the first one to tame Jennie though so I'm impressed." Jisoo smiled.

"What are you planning to do, Jisoo?" Rosé asked and they both laughed.

--

Lisa was the first one to finish. Shems wearing a feather coat with some sling bag and a black turtle net with a fish net and a black boots.

"Damn, Lisa. You're so hot." Lisa said to herself while looking at the mirror.

Lisa then grabbed her luggage consisting of the things she'll need once they arrive there.

"Go to the parking lot. I'll wait there Hurry up we'll be late!" Lisa texted Jennie. She put her phone in her coat's pocket then went to her car.

Lisa was listening to her music with earphones on and eyes closed. She didn't noticed Jennie is already beside her.

Jennie poked her then Lisa was shocked.

"O-oh you're here. Let's go?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. Let's go." Jennie said then buckled her seatbelt.

-

"Aish, it's already 5:45 am where are they?" Jisoo said while looking at her watch.

"Oh, they're here." Rosé said.

Jisoo looked at the two of them.

Lisa's fashion, Jennie's fashion. Perfect.

She had an idea then she smirked at her plan.

"Hey guys, sorry. It's traffic." Lisa said.

"It's okay. You look nice though." Jisoo complimented.

Jennie looked at Lisa. She's now able to see Lisa's clothes clearly.

"Beautiful." Jennie smiled.

"And you too, Jendeukie!" Jisoo hugged her bestfriend.

Jennie's wearing a gucci t-shirt and a black coat and a black ripped jeans.

"Stop calling me Jendeukie when we're not alone!" Jennie rolled her eyes and then the three of them just laughed.

They waited for around 30 minutes when their flight was announced.

"Let's go!" Jisoo said leading the way. Rosé was beside her wrapping her arms to Jisoo's arms and Jennie and Lisa was tailing behind them.

Jennie saw how Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Jisoo so she smiled. She felt envy of the sight.

Lisa saw how Jennie looked at the two so she gulped then took Lisa's right hand.

Jennie was obviously shocked. She looked at their hands.

"Shh, don't say anything. You're my tour guide remember? Jendeukie?" Lisa looked at her then smiled.