B1C2

two hours since the practice with the idols came to an end and then night came. lisa was packing her bag, ready to go.

she cannot help but to think about what happened earlier, when she and her sunbae, specifically the maknae, made moments like they were both a couple.

how close they were, how they danced together. like almost everything they do had chemistry going on between them. and they cannot help but to laugh on the teasing.

she timed out and went straight to the exit of the building, waiting for a cab to pass by.

it was unusual for her since she liked to walk herself to home but now something is forcing her to wait for a cab, and she really don't know why.

a couple of minutes had passed and she got tired of waiting. she started walking on the path that leads her home. not really far from the company she works, a car passed by her, following every step she took.

she was scared, thinking it was a kidnapper or even a robber. but she doesn't know why she had the guts to slam the car window even though she had thoughts at the back of her mind that it could be a bad guy.

"hey, take it easy." the car window goes down slowly as she heard the man said. it was too familiarㅡ it was jungkook.

her eyes widened when she saw who it was. "mianhe, sunbaenim. I though of you as a thief of just another group of guys out there."

"it's fine, now better get on because i bet you don't want a bunch of guys coming after you, right?"