Chapter 53

For the first time in the past month my sleep was peacefull. This time I did not wake up drneched in sweat with hot tears blinding my vision. No nightmares distrubed my sleep. This night I just slept. Dreamless.

I tried to adjust my eyes to the light. I squinted my eyebrows until I could see something.

I turned my eyes towards the pillows next to me. The memories from yesterday made me jump up as I saw the empty bed. I felt the blush raise up to my cheeks as I realized that I had spent the night in the same bed as Christofer.

"Let me show you what a real man can do"

The words echoed in my head like a reminder. I burried my head deaper into the pillow and screamed as I remebered what happened yesterday. I wanted to be angry at myself for giving into his charms. And I was angry. But I couldn't lie and say that what happened wasn't enjoyable for me.

I remembered his lips on my neck as he tried to prove his masculinity to me. I remembered the words he had said causing my heart to thump in my chest.

Was he simply drunk? Or was he spilling his real emotions to me? I wondered about his reaction. He must have waken up only to get a heart attack. Something was telling me he wouldn't remember any of this.

It would be better if he didn't.

Slowly I got myself up and moved towards the mirror. My cheeks were flushed. I stared at the little short nightdress on my body. And I felt emberassed that he had seen me in this. Oh, God. What did he think?

I shook my head and instead turned my attention towards natural loose curls. The honey colored hair made me feel different. I chuckled at myself and entered the shower.

I let the warm water soak me as I let my mind wonder about yesterday. Analyzing every single movment and word of his. I hummed happily as I remembered him complementing back my eyes.

Just a few seconds later I stopped. My little song turned into silenece as I realized what I had done. The humming. What did I do?

I haven't sang nor made any type of melodic sounds since the promise. I made a promise to myself to never sing again. Anything connected to art brought back horrible memories. I got out of the shower a little flushed. The second I got out of the bathroom Isabella jumped on me.

"Oh my God! Gabby you have to tell me all the details" She exclaimed.

"Wha-What details?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and dragged me towards the bed.

"I saw Chris in the morning today. I was planning to come to your room but instead I saw him getting out of your room. He didn't have his jacket on. Nor his tie. Messy hair and all" She winked at me.

"No. No. That's not what you think it is!" I exclaimed emberassed.

"I'm going crazy Gabby! My imagination is killing me! Just tell me what happened or I'm going to assume you guys did the dirty"

"We defenietly didn't do the dirty." I chuckled awkwardly. She raised her eyebrows at me. I sighed defeated.

"Fine" I muttered causing her to jump up and down in anticipation.

"Well I heard banging on the door. Turned out it was Christofer. He asked me to open up" I started. Her eyes lit up.

"Isabella" I warned. She raised her hands up in surrender.

"I was forced to open the door. Well, he wsd drunk as hell" I explained. Isabella's eyes widnened.

"What?" She exclaimed.