001

My name is Fenrir Mikaelson

My name is Fenrir Mikaelson. If you've heard of me I wouldn't be surprised though it's not like I care what you hear.

I've been on my own for a while with a few visitors. In that time I've been doing the same things I've been doing for literally a thousand years.

Ignoring most of my family (what's left undaggered that is), feeding off the unlucky people that I come across, erasing their memory of what I'd done just to let them go.

I've considered joining Nik with hunting for the moonstone. But I didn't want to get even more roped in with that considering the last time we tried, with the help of Elijah, was a total failure and a complete and total waste of my time.

So, now here I am driving around some small town in Washington while it's pouring rain.

I decided to do something I've never done in all my years and that's to pick a place, stay and try to have a life here.

I get out of my 1969 Black Dodge Charger and walk into this small dinner.

I sit in a booth and grab the menu when the waitress walks over smiling at me and politely asks if I would like anything to eat or drink. I look her in the eyes, smiling and reply, "Yes, I would like a coffee with 2 creams and 2 sugar. Also, is there a newspaper in here?"

Scribbling down the coffee with 2 sugar and cream. "Yeah, I bring out you coffee along with the newspaper." Smiling as she walks away.

After she brings what I asked for I open the newspaper to see what the news are around town.

One thing I learned is that if your going to settle down somewhere make sure that it's a small town and if you want to run and hide go to the cities.

Upon settling always find the people with power, make sure there's no vervain for them to use, and compell them.

Just in case you make a mess you need to make sure it stays under wraps.

I finish reading the paper gaining a few things. Next find the few people in power in this small ass town.

Should be easy enough.

Getting up I put a $100 on the table taking my leave in search of the things that need done.

~~~~~Time skip~~~Bella's home~~~

I just got back into town from having a "snack" if you know what I mean. And not sex.

Driving back home to my "dads" house, Charlie Swan, Chief of police. He took me in when I compelled him to let me stay with him and to adopt me.