1|

Disclaimer:

I own the characters of this book.
I do not own any rights of bts or bighit.

Please do not repost anything without letting me know first and you must give credit.

If you do not like y/n books then please keep your comments to yourself, in the future there may be a set name but for now this is about you and other readers enjoyment.

This book will have r - rated scenes, I will inform you before the chapter begins.

Signs Of A Soulmate was begun in 2017 and then re-begun in 2018, so there will be editing for the first few chapters that need improving in the future.

My Twitter is @ / taeshighnotes
Follow for more updates

Please send any fan art, book covers, trailers you make into my dms or any ideas you might want to see.

Lastly, please enjoy and don't forget to check out the trailer for the book! Lots of love 💜

Here it goes!

This is dedicated to some very special people to me.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"You and Jimin have the same last name so your practically made for each other " Kenzie spoke as she ate her food. They sat in Panda Express, excited about the release of The Bangtan meet and greet tickets that were going on sale tomorrow. A lot were pre- ordered which slightly scared y/n. She didn't want to miss this chance to meet her idols.

"Kenzie if he's my soulmate I'll give you a million bucks" Y/n joked eating another piece of beef.
Kenzie gave her a look before reaching over the table grabbing her friends left arm. She pulled the sweatshirt up to see the slight tan skin of her friend completely clear.

"Until there are numbers on your arm, you have a chance " Kenzie said as y/n pulled her arm away, rolling her sweatshirt back down.

"Kenzie I'm probably never going to get a soulmate, I'll be a lonely old lady with 26 cats " Y/n countered watching as Kenzie's face turned sour.

"Y/n you will get a soulmate. Stop being so hard on yourself" Kenzie said and y/n only chuckled.

"I'm 23" Y/n said and Kenzie smirked.

"I'm 24.. remember? 21-27 is the most common age to find your soulmate stop worrying you prude" Kenzie said as y/n stuck her tongue out.

"So are you paying or...?" Kenzie asked and y/n rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"When you get your soulmate let's hope he's rich" y/n snickered as Kenzie scowled at her.

"I just hope he's pretty " Her friend sighed and y/n shook her head at her as she pulled her credit card out.

"Like Namjoon?" Y/n hummed.

"Exactly like him... can you imagine how big his-"

"KENZIE. I don't want to know" Y/n said standing up to pay, and Kenzie quickly got up to follow.

"You know, when were in public you are a lot more innocent" Kenzie snickered.

"If Jimin is your soulmate then I hope he has a fun time behind locked doors," Kenzie countered as y/n turned and hit her friends arm slightly.

"Stop" She whined at Kenzie who only smiled at her.

"Don't lie Park y/n when we get tickets to go see them, you'll be drooling"

"Never said I wasn't going to drool. Park Jimin just isn't my soulmate" y/n said paying the woman at the front counter. Kenzie smiled greatly at y/n, shaking her shoulder.

"I just have a feeling.. something great is going to happen "

●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter one is done

Vote, comment, share !!

Love you all, Rhi