Taron Egerton - Argue/Fight!

You & Taron had been dating for about 2 years now, ever since you both met in drama school in London.

Unfortunately for you though, your drama career didn't go as far as Taron's did, so you took a step back from things temporarily & supported Taron as much as you could.

It wasn't unusual to be dating someone who later on in life became an actor, as alot of people have done so in their lives at some point as well.

Today was your average day for you & Taron, especially as he was scheduled to appear on the orange carpet for the premiere of his latest film this evening.

You were both meant to have gone to the premiere, but a couple of days ago, you unexpectedly got the flu & Taron had hoped that it would of settled down a bit before having to attend the premiere this evening, but you still had it & was feeling even worse.

So unfortunately you had no choice but to stay behind at the flat, that you both shared, in which upset Taron alot as he wanted you by his side ever soo badly.

It made you feel like crap as well, becoz a dress was brought for you, tailored & measured just for this evenings events.

A few tears built up in your eyes as you stared up at the stunning dress, which was hanging up on the bedroom door, as you were really looking forward to standing by Taron's side this evening, having your photos taken & being interviewed together.

Taron was in the bathroom getting himself ready as the taxi was due at 6pm, so he had a good hour before having to leave you on your own for a few hours, which he disliked at not having you beside him this evening.

He eventually came out of the bathroom in his 3 peice suit & walked into the bedroom to see how you were currently feeling.

He didn't look exactly happy in his facial expression, but you did notice that he looked extremely handsome & dashing in that grey 3 peice suit that fitted his body perfectly.

Taron: Hey babe, how you feeling? (he asked, sitting beside you on the bed)

You: My throat hurts & I still feel like crap. (you coughed, wanting to cry)

Taron: I wish you could come with me, babe. (his eyes glistened, squeezing your hand)

You: So do I, but you can't miss this, everyone's counting on you to be there. (you half smiled, sniffling your nose)

Taron: I know that, but I should be here looking after you, babe. (he admitted)

You: Taron, do you think I would rather stay here on my own, whilst you go & have fun? (you sniffled, holding back tears)

Taron: Fuck!! (he sighed out loud, getting up off the bed)

You: What do you expect me to do Taron? Puke up all over the red carpet & make a fool out of myself? (a couple of tears slid down your cheeks)

Taron: I just... I really wanted you there with me this evening. (he sighed again, running a hand through his hair)

You: Well I'm sorry that I have the god damn flu! (you snapped at him, feeling frustrated)

Taron: I know, I'm sorry. I didn't mean... (you cut him off)

You: No, you don't get to take it out on me just becoz I'm unwell! (you snapped back at him again, crying some more)

He was about to approach the bed to sit down to hug you, but you spat out at him again, as he had got you soo rattled with him being persistent about you not being able to go to the premiere due to having the flu.