Chapter 31

The daimyo looked around at the wide eyed looks Konoha 12 and their leaders had on their faces. "I see they don't know."
"No one does." Tsunade replied, making the daimyo look at her in shock. But if people don't know... Naruto stepped back when the Daimyo's face changed, thinking that the daimyo was mad at her. "She's not mad at you." The blond Hokage said softly, grabbing Naruto by the shoulders when Naruto backed into her. Naruto let out a small yelp, not expecting Tsunade to be behind her. "Yes yes. I'm not mad at you Namikaze-sama. I'm mad at the villagers and this one." The daimyo said, glaring at Sakura for the way she treated Naruto. Sakura shrank behind Ino from the glare she received from their daimyo.
"Please. Just call me Naruto, daimyo-sama."
"Himiko." The fire daimyo said, holding Naruto's gaze. Naruto sighed and repeated her name, her face broke into a huge grin pleased. Sasuke reached out to grab Naruto's arm, a question that he need not ask. She looked at him, she'll explain later. "Oooooo, is this your husband?" Sakura began screeching about how Sasuke will never marry Naruto. Ino slapped a hand over Sakura's mouth when their daimyo glared at them. "Not yet." Sasuke said, making Naruto flush bright red when she realised what he was implying. Himiko wiggled her eyebrows at the Uchiha and he smirked knowingly. She clapped her hands together, "now! Namikaze-sama, if you don't mind. Let's take a walk and we shall have dinner together, I need to have a chat with the Uchihas." Himiko said, looking at Sasuke to indicate that she was going to join the Uchiha family for dinner. Naruto looked at the ground when she heard the daimyo, one of the most important people in the Fire Nation, wants to walk with her. You are important too.
Yeah but-
Listen, you are the last of the Namikaze and one of the few Uzumakis remaining, plus you are heiress to both clans as your dad and mom are both clan heads to the respective clans. AND! Kurama boomed when he realised Naruto was trying to interrupt his pep talk for her. You are holding the all mighty Kyuubi! The most powerful bijuu in all the lands and realms. Kurama said smugly, praising himself. Sasuke raised an eyebrow when he saw Naruto smile at the ground after looking sad and conflicted for a little. Sasuke nudged Naruto to tell her that she was smiling at the ground. "What's wrong? Are you busy?" Himiko asked, worried that she was clogging up Naruto's schedule.
"Che. The dobe does nothing. Why would it be busy?" Sakura grumbled, making the fire daimyo glare at her. How dare she call Naruto by the pronoun 'it' and how dare she call Naruto a dobe?! Thankfully, Naruto spoke up before anyone could pounce on Sakura. "People... don't really like me, you see. So walking through the village with me might be dangerous for you, Daimyo-sama." They looked at Naruto, she wasn't even worried about herself. She was worried about people around her BUT not herself! Himiko licked her lips, getting angrier and angrier. From the sounds of it, this has been going on for a while seeing the way Naruto is behaving. She straightened and raised her head high, only one way to make Naruto take her around so she can see the extent of the damage the villagers are doing to Naruto. "I am your daimyo, and I am ordering you take me around." Naruto immediately straightened at the order.
"Hai." Sasuke looked at Neji and Shikamaru, everyone noticed the change immediately. It was really impressive to see the change. This is where you can tell she has really good acting skills and extremely skilled at building a mask for herself. If she reacts like this to an order without her facade, she must have extremely fine-tuned controls to not react when she was her sunshine goofball self. "I'll leave it in your hands then, Naruto." Tsunade said before she bowed to the Daimyo and left. Naruto sighed and gestured for the daimyo to follow her. The rest parted for them to pass, still too shocked to stop them. "Naruto is Minato's child?" Kakashi muttered to himself, how did he not see it? It was so obvious and yet he couldn't see it. The group broke off into smaller groups and left to do their own things when it was clear that they are no longer needed there. "Naruto is the child of two clan heads..." Shikamaru mumbled, Neji and Shikamaru looked at each other before they turned their attention to Sasuke. Neji and Shikamaru both clapped him on either shoulder. "Do you know what this means?" Sasuke looked at them both in confusion, what is going on? Sasuke shook his head waiting for a reply.
"When you two get married, you two are like the part of three clans; three clans that are considered the most powerful. The Uzumaki clan is known to have amazing healing and health, a lot of stamina and chakra, they are also very well known for their fuinjutsu. The Namikaze clan... I actually don't know much about them except that they are really rich and that Minato Namikaze, Naruto's dad, is known as the yellow flash. He uses this special kunai to teleport from place to place at an insane speed." Shikamaru said thoughtfully as he dug through his memory to see if his dad or mom had said anything about the Namikaze.
"How are you guys going to settle the surname? The three clan names are all important. If Naruto is Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto... then would it become Uchiha Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto or Namikaze Uzumaki Uchiha Naruto?" Neji teased, making Sasuke turn beetroot at the thought. They have to tease Sasuke more often, this is too much fun.

Naruto ignored the whispers and the outright taunts from the villagers when they walked through the village. Some of them even trying to convince the stranger that is walking with Naruto to stop and that following Naruto would only mean death because Naruto was going to rip her to shreds and eat her. "How do you even stand this?" Himiko whispered, all these taunts to Naruto and people trying to convince her to kill Naruto was getting to her. Naruto twitched, she had forgotten that people get affected by the way the village treats her as this is a normal thing to Naruto. "I am sorry that this is making you uncomfortable. I can take you home if you'd like?" Naruto offered. Naruto caught a movement in the corner of her eye. Naruto moved immediately to shield their daimyo. The daimyo had never felt so much rage in her life ever when she saw what had happened to Naruto.