Chapter 16 Dodge

Hey guys, I uploaded!! Summer holiday have finally started :D yay!

But I actually got work this summer :( so sucks to be him!

Sorry that it's kind of short! But it felt like a good place to stop :)

Anyway here's the new chapter :) vote and comment!

------------------------------------------------

Everyone wanted to know what happened that day on the dining room. And by everyone, I meant literally everyone in the school.

No one was brave enough to ask Tom or Fred Bowen, and since the incident and the fact that I am in Mr Andrewson's tutor group, not many people dare asked me either. Naturally Natalie became the subject of harassment of the entire student body. Even from some teachers.

'Wow, so you kind of saved him.' Elise said as she puffed the cushions and laid them down neatly on her bed. She was one of the few who actually came up and asked me about what happened, and I told her the edited version of the story.

'Kind of.' I echoed her words, folding my clean laundry and putting them back in my drawers neatly, even though I would have ramaged through it messily by the end of the week. 'You should have seen his face, it's pure denial.'

'I bet.' Elise snickered, the two of us get on quite well, mainly due to the fact that we were both quite cynical with a weird sense of humor. And being in the world of POE everyone feel bonded to each other in some way (with the exception of Bowen gang) because of who we are.

I pulled out my timetable and saw that I would be having physical education first thing in the morning. I was suppose to have it last week but I got completely lost after having my first tutorial and didn't end up finding my way to the gym until the class was nearly finished. Luckily I was excused from this because I was new. I really needed to get a grip and learned my way around the school.

I yawned as we piled into the girls changing room. I was extremely lucky that Joan from Metal Section happened to have PE as well so I had someone to walk with (and guide) me to the lesson.

Joan was actually quite easy to talk to. She had been here for a year or so and were originally from Berlin Citybase. I could felt in her mind that she wasn't as cheerful as she appeared. Most of us who ended up in POE Academy had went through an ordeal, and some of them were damaged in a way that was hard to fix.

I wondered briefly about what Joan had went through and decided that it would be rude to pry into other people's business. I already knew about Oscar's girlfriend, and that was kind of private.

We all got changed, together in the girls changing room (awkward much?) into our sports kit. It consisted of a plain white t shirt with the school's logo, and a pair of navy blue shorts that were too short for my liking. I made several attempts to pulled them down which had no effet and only had Joan laughed.

After that Joan led me up to the sports hall, which was pretty big, unlike the one in my old school. A group of boys were already there, playing a game of basketball. Joan and I were one of the first girls to come up so we decided to sit some distance away from the boys and wait for the PE teacher to come.