Chapter 23 Satoshi

as the Hestia familia team left outside, Bell saw a familiar face from his childhood and wanted to confirm if it was who he thought it was.
Bell:"Lisa, is that you"
the cat person turned around and while carrying food in her arm's and mouth, she ran to Bell and hugged him in happiness and the food got all over the place covering their clothes in stickiness and moist warmness from all the food.
Lisa:"it's been centuries Bell, and you grew up so many"
Bell:"I think you mean "it's been year's" and "you grew up so much" we been over this...also, don't hug people while carrying food in your arm's, it makes a big mess"
Lisa:"...oh, I guess it did got all over the place, sorry about that but don't worry, we can just take our dirty clothes off and it we'll-"
Bell then stopped her as she had her shirt took off past her stomach nearly revealing her chest in public as the people around and Bell's friend's watched trying to understand what they are seeing before their eye's.
Welf:"who...is she...and how does Bell know her"
Lily:"I don't know, but she definitely has something wrong with her head...and sense of decency"
Rivaria:"how does Bell know someone so...airheaded and unaware of manners anyway, it doesn't make sense"
Sanjouro:" wait, didn't we hear of someone like that...she was someone's mom..."
then Ryudo came to talk to Bell about his win and she said.
Ryudo:"hey Bell, how is- MOM"
Wiene:"wait that's your mom...wait, what was that about her mom"
Tiona:"that she's a huge idiot who can't think"
Capaneus:"hey guy's what's- Lisa, oh no I'm out, I'm not dealing with this again"
Lisa:"Satoshi, I found you"
Bell:"wait who's Satoshi"
Lisa:"remember this paper I said had the name I tried to say was my daughter's name"
Bell:"well yeah- wait what about it"
Lisa:"turn's out it actually said Satoshi...my bad"
Capaneus, Satoshi and Bell all slapped their head's hard and tried to process the new information they were given, and finally.
Capaneus:"you mean, you misread your own handwriting...forgot how to read it...and gave your daughter a boy name this entire time, and said nothing"
Lisa:"I guess I forgot my daughter's name until a few days ago"
everyone there then got a headache and were speechless by her stupidity.
Capaneus:"...now you see...the pain me and Bell has gone through... to keep her out of trouble, and why we took Ryudo as far away as possible to learn"
Lisa:"oh Satoshi, I need to tell you something important"
Satoshi:"what is it mom, I'm pretty busy at the moment, so if it can wait-"
Lisa:"your father...he's dying"
everyone stopped talking and listened. for year's Satoshi's father was bedridden from sickness and had medication to ease his pain and prolong his life with the chance to get cured, however over time the medicine was losing it affects and now, he is going to die, Lisa ran to find her daughter to tell her before her husband passed on before she could say goodbye.
Lisa:"I came here as fast as I could to tell you about it to see him, so when you're done with your all your business, you can see him with me...if he is still alive by then that is"
Satoshi clinched her fist at the thought and immediately dropped all her plan's to head there.
Satoshi:"...I'm going now, that's not debatable, I have to see him"
Lisa:"Hey Bell can I ask a favor, that black fire you have, can I use some, I want to see my husband with my daughter"
Bell:"then I'm going to, he may have been a troubling man, but he still is a dear friend of mine"
Capaneus:"and mine too, I'm coming along as well"
Bell:"Lily, Gaianda, can you 2 make sure that-"
Gaianda:"say no more, we got this just go"
the 3 then left and in a hurry, since they made it in nearly 2 minuet's Satoshi was able to be at her old home for the first time in nearly 5 year's.
Bell:"Ryu- Satoshi, do you want me to-"
Satoshi:"no, I go in first...but please come in after"
as she went in she saw her father looking as if he was already a dead corpse, Satoshi then came in running next to her father to get a close look. Satoshi's father Gail used to be a tall strong man with as much brain's as her wife, but had a very big heart, he alway's made Satoshi smile even in her darkest moment's, but now he looked like an old shriveled man with grey skin, no hair, and bloodshot eyes.
Satoshi:"YOU SAID IT WASN'T THAT BAD, JUST A COMMON ILLNESS, YOU SAID I SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT YOU, YOU SAID IT WILL BE ALRIGHT IF I LEFT TO MY TRAINING JOURNEY, AND YOU SAID THAT WITH A SMILE, I-...I-"
Bell and Capaneus after 2 minutes walked in and saw this. they were more than modified by the sight, flinching at this appearance of a shriveled up, bald, bloodshot-eyed Gail on the bed.
Capaneus:"...you told me it was the bottleneck flu, the medication I gave you-...wait, the only other medicine that the herb's of hospitality can treat is- you lied to me, this is the Hades curse poisoning, he had that the entire time didn't he"
Satoshi knew about the virus and went into something of a panic attack from that realization,  then Gail grabbed Capaneus's hand and told him.
Gail:"I...didn't want...to trouble you"
Capaneus was not happy that Gail lied for his sake's.
Capaneus:"...you...lied to me...all just for that reason...YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE JUST SAT DOWN AND DID NOTHING WHILE YOU WERE IN SUCH A STATE GAIL, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ANYTHING, AND HOW DID I NOT HEAR ABOUT IT...Lisa, why didn't YOU tell me about this"
Lisa:"I wanted to tell you, but he said that you already had enough on your hand's as it was, he thought worrying about him would have only made your life more difficult than it already was, so that's why he made me keep quiet about this, he has alway's thought about other's rather than himself, even if it would cost him his life..."
Lisa started crying and Capaneus helped her out for Satoshi and Bell to talk to Gail a little bit.
Gail:"listed Bell...you and me...are a lot alike...don't be like me...you'll hurt people more like that"
Bell:"all you had to do was ask for help, why didn't you"
Satoshi:"daddy, please, stay, we can help you, it's not too late, their's a chance you can-"
Gail:"you're a smart lady Satoshi...you know that it's too late"
Satoshi:"NO IT ISN'T, YOU'RE STILL BREATHING, YOU'RE STILL ALIVE, YOUR STILL HERE, PLEASE DON'T GO DON'T LEAVE ME"
Gail:"Bell...promise me...you won't be so soft"
Bell:"...alright, but wait a minute Gail, it's not too late, your- "
Gail:"and Satochi...teach your mother what you know...and help her find love again...she earned it, and join Bell's familia, it's a nice familia I...hear..."
then Gail dropped his hand and as Satoshi grabbed her father's falling hand from her head, she felt a cold feeling of his arm and felt that his heart stopped, he has passed away then and there, the only thing keeping him from dying in his state was sheer willpower to tell his daughter his final wishes and as he passed on, Satoshi yelled at her father to come back, crying and shouting.
Satoshi:"DADDY, COME BACK,PPPLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE DADDY, DON'T LEAVE ME, PLEASE, COME BACK, COME BAAAACCK"
Bell:"Satoshi I-"
she then hugged Bell for a shoulder to cry on and as this went on, in the other room, Lisa and Capaneus heard as Satoshi was balling, meaning Gail has passed and then Lisa hugged Capaneus for a shoulder to cry on, after about 30 minuet's, the 2 sat on the couch as Capaneus got the body to build a cascet and Bell dug the grave, then Bell rushed over to the Guild to pay for a tomestone with Gail's record's on it, and after an hour, the grave was made and Gail was buried underneath the cherry blossm tree he said he met Lisa when they were young and wanted to be buaried their, the 4 paid their respect's and as Lisa looked at the old house, she all of a sudden said.
Lisa:"I'm going to Oranio, I wanted to go for a long time, but then I got married, had a family and stayed by my husband for these past 20 year's...you know, looking back, I guess I was alway's scared to go, do you have a job in mind for me to take"
Capaneus:"well...if your daughter teaches you about the city and common necessities like money control and public moral's, you could work at either the guild or a famous restaurant or even a shop"
Lisa:"I want to have a restaurant, one that sells freshly baked bread and pastry's, meat's and fish, fruit's and vegetable's, and of course juice's and fresh water, all of that, and see all the smiling folk's enjoying themselves, I am an amazing cook after all"
Bell:"okay, I see you working as that, but I think you need a partner"
Lisa:"yeah, that sound's better... honey, come here"
Lisa hugged her daughter tight and smiled.
Lisa:"you know, when I do have a place like that, I want you to come by every day, laugh, smile and shout, see you enjoy yourself"
Satoshi:"yeah... I will"
Lisa:"and when you get married, to show me your husband and also my grand kittens"
Satoshi:"yeah, we'll come by every day, and make you kick us out for all the trouble we're causing for your restaurant and customers"
Lisa:"I would never, but most of all, every year from now on, we come here, and give your father flower's, okay"
Satoshi:"...you have no real brain's I know of...and yet, you're alway's right when it come's to knowing how to make me happy in my saddest moment's"
Lisa:"it's the only thing I know how to do"
the 2 started crying again as they said they were ready to move and when they got back the group wanted to know how it went.
Loki:"Satoshi...are you okay"
Satoshi:"Loki... I'm sorry I used your familia the way I did, it wasn't right and selfish"
Loki:"so I guess he-"
Capaneus:"it would be best not to talk about it"
Loki:"well...come here and we'll remove your blessing"
Lisa:"will you listen to your father's advice on the familia change dear"
Before Gail died, he said if she was going to join another familia, then join Bell's familia, it's filled with all her friend's so she'll fit right in, and she did exactly that.
Hestia:"hey, no hard feeling's right"
Loki:"she forced her way in, she demanded us like dog's, and she leave's me for your team, to be honest, I'm not surprised or upset in any way, in fact, I feel relieved... so thank's shrimp"
Hestia:"losing someone you love, do you think we will ever truly understand that pain"
Loki:"were Gods, we don't care for anyone but ourself's, not mortal's like they can feel for each other, we can't feel that even if we tried"
Hestia:"so, are we monster's as well"
Loki:"depend's, depend's, maybe we are, maybe we're not, but in my opinion, we're in-between"
this was a sad day, and the next day, a new challenge awaits.