J-Hope

You woke up in the middle of the night, heart beating fast and mind wandering about. You turn to your boyfriend and watched his sleepy body. The room was dark but you can still see his beautiful bare chest. You had a hard time swallowing your saliva due to the feeling of your throat closing up. In order for you to sleep well, you turned around so your boyfriend was no longer in sight. Your heart was beating normally now and all you focused on was sleep.

The next morning, your boyfriend woke you up by placing small kisses on your arm. You stirred around until you fell off the bed.

"Ow", you muttered with your face against the floor.

"Are you okay?", Hoseok chuckled.

"I'm fine", you answered, sitting up as you rubbed your forehead.

He leaned over and placed a kiss on your lips. You wanted him to keep kissing you but he pulled away and began to get ready for work.

"So are we still on for tonight?", you asked.

"What?", he asked.

"Dinner. You promised me we would go out for dinner", you said.

"Oh..right. Well I was hoping we can stay in for today", he said.

"Again? We haven't been out in over a month", You claimed.

"Yeah but..we can do that another time", he said.

He kissed you before heading out without saying another word. You were quite upset. You knew his work meant a lot to him and you respected that but risking a few hours to hang out with you wouldn't hurt anyone.

You decided to hang out with your sister. She always cheered you up when something was bothering you.

"I get that he's tired when he comes home from work but I miss date nights", you sighed as you laid down on your sister's bed, letting your head dangle from the edge.

"How long have you been with him now? A year? I get that you missed him but it's okay to admit that you want something more than him", she said, sitting on the floor as she organized her belongings.

"What are you talking about?", you asked.

"You want to take the next step", she said.

"What? You mean, like, marriage?", you asked.

"No not marriage. I know you don't want to get married until later in the future. You want him (y/n). You want him baaaad", she smirked.

"Don't be ridiculous", you said, blushing, even though it's true.

"Oh come on, I know you", she chuckled, grabbing her phone to text someone.

"Okay. So what? It's not like we're gonna do anything. It's not like we have time. I'm okay with that though. If Hoseok really wants to keep working there then I'll wait", you said, sighing.

"You must really love him", she said.

"I do. I really do", you mumbled.

~~~~

When you went back home, you decided to dress up. You already knew Hoseok didn't wanna go out but it wouldn't harm to at least try to convince him.

After an hour, you heard the front door open so you quickly fixed yourself before heading towards the living room. Hoseok stood in front of you, eyes looking up and down your body.

"Look I know you said you didn't want to go out but I really want to go out. I miss romantic dinners we had", you said.

He stayed silent, mouth as a thin line while he kept his eyes on you.

"So you don't wanna go out? Okay. We can stay here if you want. But I'd really appreciate it if we go out", you said.

Nothing came out of his mouth. He just kept staring at you.

"Are you giving me the silent treatment? Okay okay. We don't have to go out. I know you're very tired. We can just stay here and eat dinner. What do you wanna do?", you asked.

He leaned forward and placed his lips on yours, deepening the kiss as he softly pushed you against the wall. As he slowly pulled away, he kept his eyes connected with yours. He intertwined your hands together and lead you to the bedroom, a smile placed on his lips as he looked back at you.

~~~~

"Do you still wanna go out to eat?", he asked.

"No. I'm fine now. This was more than enough", you answered.

You two were laying in bed, cuddled up next to each other under the sheets. Your hand slowly went up and down his chest, caressing his smooth skin.

"By the way, I love you too", he whispered.

You sat up and looked down at him, covering you chest with the blanket. He sat up as well, a smile on his lips as he looked into your eyes.

"Too?", you asked.

"Your sister told me. She told me how upset you were that we never go out on dates. And she told me how you were feeling. Honestly, I was feeling the same way too. I've actually been wanting to do this for a while now but being busy with practice and our schedule. I'm sorry it took me so long", he said.

"I didn't mind waiting. I would've waited a bit longer but I guess we don't have to worry about that now", you said.

"We don't have to worry about it at all. I'm gonna make sure we have date nights and include this to end our day. I don't want you to keep worrying about me not having time with you. That's gonna change", he said.

"I don't know about you but I'm getting hungry", you said.

"Hmm..I would've that after that you'd be full", he smirked, teasing you.

"Hey! That's not funny. I haven't eaten since I came back from my sister's house", you pouted.

"I'll go make dinner. I love you", he said.

"I love you too", you said, earning a kiss from him.
______________________________

So I have a presentation that I need to do soon and my anxiety is just telling me to skip school and not do it. Any advice?