0.7 - Aria

Wow I can't believe e what went on out there, who even was she and how dare she call me his toy. Ain't she ever heard of a person before? People like that made me mad and I can tell they made Luke mad too, I think something might have gone in between them two before, but I wouldn't really have thought that she was his type. Especially with what she was wearing which was a cropped tip so I lay under boobs and a skirt that barley covered her bum. But what would I know about Luke's type. the only girl I know that bed been with is me and I am nothing like that. And don't think I ever will be. I am interrupted by my thoughts as me and Luke hand in hand arrive in the office to get me inducted, for my first day at school. He stays with me whilst I fill out all the forms just in case I need him for anything. He's the sweetest. As I get my timetable and locker number and passcode he re links fingers with me as we had let each other go when I was filling in the forms. He takes me to my first period. English. Most people have English but personally I love it, it's one of my best subjects ever, jot as good as history though. He leaves me at the door of my English classroom with a hug and a peck on the cheek goodbye and I walk in ready to face what was to come.

OKAY so as everyone probably already knows but want you back is now out and yall should go listen to it on Spotify or iTunes and show some support, I couldn't be prouder of what they have done and produce and me myself absolutely love want you back and Luke's voice is very angelic. I am so excited cause I might be going to one of their concerts if I can get tickets :)) whoop whoop.
Anyway the story hasn't been updated in a while cause I've been really busy but keep reading it's gonna be a better update soon this was just a filler cause I felt bad. Luv you allll - N x