Five

Being human and having emotions sucks :)

Y/n POV

"Rowen, you dumbass, thats not how it works!" Lake laughs.

"Why can't I put this card down?" Rowen yells, pointing to the stack of colorful cards.

"Because its not a four or blue!" I grab his card he had just set down and hand it to him.

"Its a reverse card thats red!" Bex giggles. "Are you color blind?"

"I thought you could put those down whenever?" Rowen raises a brow.

"Thats only for the wild card, idiot." I playfully roll my eyes.

"I think the reverse card should have the same damn rules as the wild ones!" Rowen throws his cards in front of him. "This game is fucking card racist!"

Great is an understatement of these three people. They find ways to make such a plain and boring game -such as Uno- so fun. I would be living in hell if I had never met them. They are misunderstood to the school. Some sees us as weirdos or loners, considering we're the only friends we have. But who says you need a bunch of people to make you happy? All I need are these three to get by.

"Sue!" Bex yells, throwing her cards as well.

"I have to clean this up!" Lake yells, staring wide eyed at the cards thrown everywhere.

"I'll help!" I say through fits of laughter.

Standing up, my legs felt weak. I grabbed the cards that were strewn across the room, as did the other three. It didn't take long before the stack was put back into its box. Lake laid down in front of the wide TV while the three us us fell onto the couch. I moved my head to the side to stare at the blank screen, propping my leg up on the back of the couch.

"What do now?" Bex asks from next to me.

"Never talk like that again." Rowen shakes his head, eyes squeezed shut. "That sentence was just terrible."

"Alright Mr. Grammar, I'll be sure to use full sentences next time." Bex rolls her eyes.

"You know what we should do?" Lake excitedly smiles at us from her spot on the floor.

"What?" I ask, putting my feet in Rowen's lap, knowing it will gross him out.

He pushes my feet off of him. "No!" He yells, standing up as I laugh at him.

"You and Bex should so do that anonymous friend thing!" Lake suggests.

"Um, no." Bex immediately declines. "Why are you so obsessed with this thing?"

"Please? Its really fun, isn't it Rowen?" Lake looks up at him.

"Yeah, its fun! The whole mystery of who you're talking makes it both fun and aggravating."

"Aggravating?" I raise a brow.

"Yeah, not knowing who you're talking to makes you want to bash your head against the wall." Rowen chuckles. "Unless your person just comes right out and says "Hey, I'mm blah blah blah!""

"Wonderful name!" I clap, sitting up instead of laying down.

"Yeah, cause talking to a person you don't know anything about is completely safe and fun." Bex scoffs.

"Shut up hot topic!" Lake groans.

"Aw, you think I'm hot." Bex giggles.
(Sanders Siiiides...Pinxiety is best, bitches)

"You probably would be if you would stop wearing that same oversized jacket everyday." Lake gestures towards Bex.

"Never!" Bex quickly zips the jacket up. "This is my baby!"

"Whatever," Lake rolls her eyes.

"Anyway, you should do it Y/n! I don't think we're every going to convince Bexley." Rowen shrugs.

"I dunno." I look at the two skeptically.

"Whats the worst that could happen?" Lake sighs.

"Mur-" Bex begins.

Lake points at Bex, cutting her off. "Shut it!"

I look between the three. Bex was shaking her head, telling me to stay on her side. Looking at the two on the floor, Lake had a hopeful look while Rowen didn't seem to care. Shrugging, I grab my phone off of the coffee table in front of me and find the account.

"Yes! Take that panic at the everywhere!" Lake laughs, pointing at Bex who was rolling her eyes.
(More Sanders Sides references!)

I type in the needed information, which wasn't much, and sent it to whoever owned the account. Not expecting an immediate response, I set my phone to the side and switch my gaze between the three as they stare at me. The room was silent before Rowen decided to break it.

He smiles evilly. "Taylor Swift is the best."

He knows just how to start an argument between Lake and Bex, thats for sure.