Training

Punch higher, lower, harder, okay now faster!!! Faster!!! Okay rest.

Luna: I stepped back looking at nix like she had grown two heads. I know that I said I wanted to train but this is simple stuff. Kicking and punching I've done since I was five.

Nix:"Well Luna my dear that is the basis of all fighting if you are quick with your movements and not so sloppy we wouldn't be going over the basics. So break over again."

Luna: "ugggghhh!!! Fine." I get in my stance. Feet shoulder length apart, slight bend to my knees, with my back straight and my shoulders squared and take a deep breath. I look over at Reeni and saw that she was meditating and held in a chuckle and how focused she looked. I screamed boo through our twin link and she toppled over from her sitting position and glared ay me. I innocently looked forward and I felt the heat from her gaze. I turned and stuck my tongue out at her. Then nix kicked my legs from under me.

Nix: "Is this training to avenge your best friend and his mate's death, or is this fun and giggles time let me know so I can go get the glitter." I give a questioning glare to Luna. I know I'm being hard but they still have two of the most villainous members of the BEB out there and they have lost family as well. They have more of a motive to come back with no mercy they must be ready. I can not allow this prophecy to come true. "Now that it seems you are serious we may continue our practice then you and Serenity shall switch. You will work on your connection with your goddess and your power control and we will work with body and mind. Now try to keep your stance and make strong swift movements with little to no movement of your body. Go!"

Luna: I punch out every combination that nix reads out to me. I ignore the sweat that drips past my brow and focus on the movements. I push past the pain in my arms and core to apply the moves she is calling out. I hear her say done and I fall to my knees. I look up at nix as I try to catch my breath and she nods in approval.

Nix: " Do you know how long you were able to keep that up and how many combinations you were able to do when you tuned in with the task at hand?" She shook her head no. "Well my young princess that was a full 30 minutes nonstop and you were able to do 300 combination punches. I want you to see your results so while you were catching your breath I brought a pack member in to spar with you. Just humor me please then you can start your meditation."

Luna: I stood after I caught my breath and took a huge gulp of water from my bottle. I walked towards the makeshift ring and there stood a pack member that I didn't recognize from our pack so I knew he was part of our mate's pack he looked as if he were a warrior. He had to build of a warrior and the warrior symbol they all get once training is over and they are appointed the full position. The bell rung for us to began. I analyzed his stature and immediately saw some weak points in his stance. He leaned heavily on his right side. And his left fist was very loosely balled which means he normally does not use that hand. I got into the stance that I had just been in and waiting for his attacked. He lunged at me and I side stepped his attack and sent a punch to his right shoulder. I heard a crack and he fell to the ground whimpering and showing his neck in submission. I helped him up and called the pack doctor to check his shoulder. I looked down at my hands confused.

Nix:" That my dear is what these last 4 weeks have come to. He is a royal guard that grew up in your palace and trained with the best before he found his mate here and joined this pack to help trading your future pack members. You just took down an elite royal guard in one punch. Your physical training is complete my child." She walked away still looking shocked but I am beaming with pride. They have a real chance at winning with war and coming out almost unscathed.

Serenity: After my sister threw off my concentration I went back into meditating. In our meditation state we are not in our realm. We enter a realm where our inner goddess use to dwell. Here we are able to speak with not only our inner goddess but also our wolves. I sit in the middle of a canyon. I am suppose to focus on the ground around me and the heat from the two suns above me. My wolf attacks from the ground while my goddess attacks from above. I pull energy from the sun to burn the sand my wolf runs on and I cause a sand storm to surround my goddess. With her struggling against the strong gusts of sand that are blowing towards her I trap my wolf in something similar. Once I feel they have retreated I drop them to the ground. They both look at each other a nod their heads and simultaneously say she is ready. They bring out a grotesque creature that looks like is is from the underworld. It came barreling towards me and I quickly created a disk from the sand and hardened it with the sun rays and threw it at the creature that was only two feet away from me. It split into two and fell. I breathed a sigh of relief and and looked towards my wolf but then I heard a noise and looked back at the supposedly dead creature only to find that not only had it regenerated but it had become two separate beings. I focused the sun rays on them both and surrounded them with a dust storm. Every time they attempted to push through the sand their hand would be chopped of and another would grow from the fallen body part. I increased the heat on them and caused the sand to move more rapidly cutting the oxygen from the eye of the storm I then focused on their heart beat and started to focus my heat to grow from the inside out. Once they burst into flames and their ashes were swept away into the storm I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding and rubbed my sore temples. My wolf looked at me with pride while my goddess was glowing with approval. I stared wide eyed as my goddess tells me the creature that I fought was a lizard from the dark realm and neither of them had ever defeated one. I was kicked out of training realm and was met with three things. One is unbearable hunger, the other is the mouthwatering scents of my mates, lastly was the pain of my partner in crime no longer being here. I decided to ignore the pain in my chest, the tightness in my body and go shower. I pass up my handsome mate and he advises me food would be ready in a couple of minutes and Luna should be done and out of the shower by then. I nod my head not wanting to speak out of fear that I'll tell him I want him or burst into tears so I rush to the shower. This dinner should be interesting.

Sorry for the long wait I finally think that I have my mojo back. But I won't publish this chapter until I have another over 1,000 words to post with along with it.