Making friends again

Sophie's POV

I felt hot tears run down my face and I wiped them away, but more just kept coming. The neverseen was back!! And they took Keefe!!! I didn't know what to do.

I sobbed and was in a crying heap until Edaline found me in my room.

"Sophie! What's wrong?" She said as she was rubbing my back.

"Keefe- h-he" I couldn't finish my sentence, but I handed Edaline the note. She gasped in horror.

"We have to tell mr. forkle!" I nodded and called forkle

"Hello, Sophie! How are- what's wrong" Edaline then took my imparter and started urgently speaking to him. He was soon in my room, studying the note, over, and over again.

I might have an idea about how to find him. I looked at him with hope.

"You need to use your telepathy to find him."

"Isn't it going to be a lot harder, since my cognate hates me?"

"If you want to find Keefe, you must reunite with Fitz and work together." I nodded, knowing this was the only way to find Keefe.

Time skip (to school)

"Hey Fitz!" I Said, nearing his locker

"What do you want?" He said harshly to me. Ouch, that hurt

"I know we left things on a bad note Fitz, I'm sorry! I want to be friends again with all of you! I hope we can be friends again, even cognates!"

"WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS KEEFE!"

"I know I was acting like a horrible friend, and I'm hoping that you can forgive me! I don't want to loose another friend that is within my grasp. Please forgive me Fitz!" He hesitatedly nodded his head

"I can't forgive you and become your friend, but I will be your cognate- only for my sake!" I smiled gently and agreed. I thought about everyone. I was so caught up with Keefe, that I forgot about everyone else. For example, what ever happened to natelie?

I walked to her locker (pretend that she goes to foxfire now) and saw her, she died the tips of her hair purple, and the top was blond.

"Natalie! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to talk to you as much!"

"It's fine! I understand that you and Keefe Love eachother, even if he is really cute, and I might like him, I support you!"

"Thank you natelie!" I hugged her and she smiled.

"Also, I made new friends!" All of a sudden, 3 familiar girls walked up to natelie.

"Why are you talking to that little skum?" Said an all too familiar face

"These are my friends, Stina, Marella, and (biana's x BFF, I forgot her name) " I stared in shock. She was friends with them?

"Natalie, I never see you at my house anymore. Where do you live now?" I didn't notice that stina and then had left, bored of our conversation

"A nice family adopted me"

"That's great to hear!!" She smiled and I smiled back.

By the end of the day, I made friends with everyone,
Fitz
Biana
Tam
Lihn
Dex
Natelie

And the day was finally over. I thought about how tomorrow I would start training with Fitz, so two days from now I will find Keefe, and save him.