Draco Malfoy // A Small Crush

[edited - lmao i hate this one so much. read at your own caution]

The Hogwarts express has always been crowded. Students pushing each other, some trying not to lose their friends, otherwise they'd have to walk alone.

And that's what I was doing only because the girls ditched me and went off somewhere. I sighed in frustration and entered the carriage, only realising later that I had joined the fifth year Slytherin gang. I sat awkwardly as I watched Blaise and Adrian talk to each other in hushed tones, giving me pointed looks.

Atleast they were talking softly. Pansy, who was all over Draco, literally, was screeching and complaining, "Drakey-poo! When the Hogsmeade trip comes next week, we can both go together, and we both can wear the same coloured clothes! How about blue?"

I fought back a laugh as I saw Draco turn his head and roll his eyes, but then, they widened on seeing me and I hurriedly looked away. From the corner of my eye, Draco glared at Blaise, giving him a look that said, Why didn't you tell me?

Blaise shrugged, and Draco straightened himself as Pansy continued to drawl over him, "Drakey, answer me!"

"I would, if I could, but you're all over me." Draco muttered, loud enough for me to hear, and I coughed to hide a smile. He caught my eye and winked at me.

*************

"(Y/N)! We were just wondering where you disappeared!!" Kate sighed, on seeing me approach the Ravenclaw table.

"Yeah, where did you go?" Lineth said, quirking an eyebrow.

"I abandoned you? Or was it you two?" I asked, incredulously, "Anyway, do you want to know what happened on my way from the carriage to the castle?"

I told them the entire thing, and then finally regretted telling them that. I didn't want to hear their opinions. And it came true when Dumbledore asked for our attention and the announcements kept going.

Looked like a new pink-dressed lady would be teaching us Defence Against the Dark Arts.

And as soon as the assembly was over, I was bombarded with Lineth's opinions.

"He totally likes you, girl."

"If he winked at you, then, yes!! He fancies you!"

I made them stop by taking a chicken leg each and stuffing them into their mouths, who immediately savoured the taste and began to stuff themselves. Atleats it was gone for now.
______________

I was running extremely late for potions. I grabbed my books and bag and ran out of the common room. Obviously somebody wanted me to reach class late, I thought as I crashed into a persons chest and fell back.

"Hey, watch where you're going!!" A manly voice yelled.

"Ow, fuck." I cursed, looking around at my fallen books and ink and quills.

"Language!!" The familiar voice said again.

"Can you be of some help other than..." I faltered as I looked up and saw the platinum-haired boy looking down at me.

I shook my head; it was of no use to ask a Malfoy to help you. But, to my surprise, he bent down and helped me with the books.

I stood up and stuffed everything in my bag, "Um, thanks."

"Only the weak need help, (Y/N)." He said, coolly.

"Hey, you know my name." I said, sarcastically.

He didn't answer, just shrugged.

"Thanks, again, Malfoy." I say, and he smiled. A real smile, which made my heart melt.

"You're welcome." He pushed his sleeves back.

I began to leave, but he turned and grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving, and made me face him, "Hogsmeade. Me and you the coming week."

"I'm sorry?" I prompted, not believing my ears.

Draco rolled his eyes and realized that I was playing with him, "I want you to come with me to Hogsmeade next week."

"Like a date?"

"A date." He confirmed.

I nodded in approval and began to take my leave. And when I did, I couldn't help but smile at the 'Finally!' I heard from Draco.