4 Bad Boy Kisses

I uploaded! I felt bad about the crappy chapter before so I worked hard on this one(: It should be longer hopefully haha ! Comment and let me know what you think!!

Enjoyyy!!

Chapter 4: 4 Bad Boy Kisses

                I was late. Beyond late.

                I pushed through the school doors, trying to get all of my stuff organized all the while making sure I didn’t run into anyone. This morning was just not mine. I spent all of last night thinking about Jared. Jared! I just couldn’t get him out of my head and that face he had when I yelled at him for getting into a fight. ‘This type of fight, I would pick over anything any day.’ I shivered at his words that held a meaning, I couldn’t figure out.

                “Hey Emilie!” I quickly waved a hand to the girl who greeted me still stuffing things in my bag.

                “Hi Emilie.” A friend of mine from class said smiling at me. I said hi back to him as I moved passed him and everyone else to get to my locker.

                More people said hi and I answered back as nicely as I could without snapping. Me with no sleep isn’t the best combination and I didn’t want to take it out on these people. All they were doing was saying hi.

                The bell rang indicating first period and the hallways emptied. Great now I was extremely late. I ran the rest of the way to my locker and smacked right into it. God, I really needed sleep. I put in the combination and pulled but my locker wouldn’t budge.

                Shit! It better not be stuck! I pulled again but nothing happened. Damn! I yanked on it with both my hands and it swung open making me stumble back and drop my bag… making everything fall out. Today is just not my day.

                I knelt down and started picking up all my stuff while grumbling to myself. This is all Jared’s fault anyway. Making me think of him all night. Yeah, that’s definitely his fault. “Need some help?” You know that saying ‘speak of the devil and he shall appear’? Well this would have fit in perfectly… if it wasn’t for the fact that it was a different devil.

                “No.” I snapped keeping my head down. He already helped enough.

                “Don’t be like that Emilie.” I felt him kneel down next to me and I stiffened. Why was he bothering me? I thought he was done with me when he sucked face with that other girl? “You know you will always need me.”

                Is this boy stupid? I snapped my head in his direction giving him an incredulous look. “You have got to be kidding me!” I snatched the rest of my stuff and stood up. Conner stood up slowly giving me a confused look. “Where in your mind did you get the idea that I need you?” This guy was delusional.

                He cocked his head to the side giving me smile. What? Why is he smiling? “Babe it’s obvious that without me, you wouldn’t be who you are.”