62 ~ go

Draco is almost there! 2 or 3 more chapters :)

-

You watched Harry, Ron and Hermione, as they tried to destroy the horcrux. It wasn't working.. it wasn't going to work. You sighed and walked inside. Ron saw you and decided to follow you.

You glanced at Hermione's bag. It was laying in the tent on the table. You walked towards it and reached inside of it.

'What are you doing?' Ron asked.

'I'm going to do it.' You said while feeling around.

Hermione brought a lot of books.. and potion supplied.. and emergency stuff..

'You're going to do what?'

'I'm going to opened the envelope.' You said while pulling out the envelope with all the information about your parents in it.

'Now?' He asked you.

You nodded and sat down on a chair. You put the envelope on the table and stared at it. You took a deep breath and moved your hand past it.

You then flipped it around and opened it. Ron sat doen besides you. You pulled out a pack of papers. Something fell on the floor. You put down the paper and reached down to grab it.

It was an old photograph. You moved your hand past it. You looked a lot like your mum/dad (that's a personal thing so that why mum/dad). It was a picture of your mother holding you with your dad besides it. They looked so proud.

'So that's them.' Ron said. 'They look very nice.'

'Who looks very nice?' Harry asked.

You looked at them. Hermione's eyes scanned the table.

'You opened it..' she said.

You nodded and put the picture on the table.

'I feel like I miss an entire part of my life.' You sighed.

You moved your fingers past the few papers that were on the table. Harry and Hermione sat down. They looked at the picture.

'Well there's no turning back now.'

You grabbed the top letter.

Dear Y/N,

We're so happy that you opened the envelope. Of course we couldn't be sure. Maybe you we're so angry at us that you didn't want to have anything to do with you.

Well I think it's time to introduce ourselves first. As we told in the other letter, I am a Gryffindor and your father is a Ravenclaw. I'm writing I but we're writing the letter together of course..  your dad's handwriting is awful.

That sentence made you smile a bit.

You were born in London on Y/Bi/D (your birth date) at 22:34. We couldn't be happier. We had been trying to get a child for ages. What we need you to understand is that we made our decision out of love.

You see.. We're both purebloods but sorted into another house but Slytherin. Yet, the dark Lord was rising,  planning to kill Harry potter. We had a been a supporter of him for a few year.

You lowered the letter for a moment. The other three looked at you.

'What?' Harry asked.

'They've been a supporter of... Voldemort.' You said.

'What? A Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw?' Ron asked.

'They're still pure-bloods.' You pointed out.