{02: daddy issues}

Namjoon's point of view

"Oh this feels so good. Come on babygirl suck daddy nice and deep. Yeah just like that." I had a long day at work I totally deserved a little treat. A man needs this in his life. My hands gripped the girl's hair, the name of which I didn't know, and I threw my head back from the pleasure. It was all going so well, knowing that girls would stay in line just to spend some fun with the famous Kim Namjoon. It all was going well until someone decided to call me in the middle of the action.

Okay, who do I need to kill now for disturbing my peace. I got up to take my phone and see who was calling, when I saw *dad* flashing on the screen.

"Fuck" I cursed in annoyance. "You need to go" I told to the girl who was already waiting for me to get back to her.

"but..." she started whining like a pathetic slut she was, but It didn't last long, since she was caught off by the man itself.

"Why are you still here?" I asked not really waiting an answer. I could get someone to suck me off in seconds. She meant nothing. I could see her annoyed silly face glaring at me. Girls are so stupid honestly, they never get the point. Never. After she finally left I grabbed my phone and called my dad.

I didn't even need to ask what he needed as I got the answer to that the moment he accepted my call.

"Company. Now!!" was all he said before hanging up on me before saying anything else, or giving me a chance to ask why. I hate that man so much. He was always like this, cold and stern towards everyone. Especially after my mom died, he got worse. He was more like a boss to me, than he was an actual father.

I could prepare myself for the worst now. Every time he would ask to meet me, he would start complaining about how irresponsible I was and how I didn't deserve the company and other bullshit for which I didn't really care about. I took a quick shower, got ready and headed towards the hellhole my dad's company was.

After 20 minutes I was there again, the place which I hated with all my gut. I've never wanted to work there, I wanted to follow my dream , but my mom's last wish was to work here, as she thought my dreams would get me nowhere, and here I was... Doing a job I hated, in a place I hated even more.

I entered my dad's office and I saw him talking passionately to a man I had seen a few days ago. I didn't know who he was, but my dad seemed really into whatever conversation they were having.

"Oh son, come." He said the moment he spotted me on the entrance, "sit down" he said pointing at the seat next to the unknown man. I really didn't have time for his strange politeness, he probably needed a favor from me. "Why am I here father?" I asked giving him an annoyed look, still standing on my feet, not wanting to be here for long.

"Don't be rude son and say hi to Derek, he's the CEO of Saliaj company." My father said with a highly strange fondness. "and?" I caught him off, I really didn't care who the man was. All I wanted was to go home and get laid.

"Namjoon" he said giving me the glare that said I would probably get in trouble if I continued behaving like this. This man has some serious issues, I don't want to greet the man, I don't really care.

"It's okay Patrick" he said to my dad, completely forgetting my existence. "Kids these days don't know how to behave." Okay I'm really fed up with this. Old people and their stupid logic, tell me something more annoying. I'll wait.

"Okay. In case you old people are done, can I go now" I said still holding onto the same annoyed expression I had since the start. My dad gave me a deathly glare, as if I wasn't already used to that.

"Son listen. Me and Derek have a proposal to make, but you'll have to say yes. For the sake of our company. We are going to cooperate with Derek's company."

"Father, for the sake of god, get to the point."

"I want you to marry Derek's daughter" he said as if it was nothing, like was asking to help him with his papers. Did he really ask me to get married? Me, Kim Namjoon?

"Did you take your medicine father? There is no way I'm doing this." I said looking at him in disbelief.

"Okay I see where you're going with this." He said in a rather angry tone. "Now shut up and sit down. If you still want your luxurious life and fancy cars, you'll have to do this. Or you can be broke. You decide." He said with a stupid smirk on his face, that I just wanted to rip off.

The meeting continued, but my mind wasn't there. I'm not the type of guy to get married and create a family. I just want to have fun, go to parties, get laid. How the hell am I supposed to do that if I have a wife. I have so many unanswered questions in mind, but apparently I wouldn't get any answers today.

When Derek finally decided to leave he handed me a piece of paper with the number of my "future wife on it...

I left the building with so many thoughts in my head and I headed towards the mansion which I shared with my group of friends. Maybe they could help me find a solution, or give me some sort of advice. By the time I got there you could hear the loud music blasting, drinks and girls dancing. This was a normal day on our house, we were used to this type of lifestyle.

I wasn't feeling in the mood to party today so I took a walk to clear my mind. I took my phone out of my pocked, formed the number and decided to call this girl, the girl who I would share my life with. Whoever she was, she had to get used with the way I did things. I don't care what she wants honestly.

After trying to call her several times and having no one to answer me I decided, to just leave it. Whoever she was I didn't care. Fuck her.

After a rather long walk I went inside again. I was so tired, so I went to my room, which thank god was soundproof and slept like a baby. Well until my ringtone woke me up. "Who the hell calls in this hour?" was the first thought to come in my head, so I grabbed my phone and saw the girl's number on the screen. Now she decides to call, I hung up on her and decided to just text instead.

Hello Tea. Can we talk?

Thank you so much PeechyPark to let me use your video for this chapter. I found this video on instagram: thiccbts