Six

Y/n POV

"Zac Efron, fuck yeah!" Lake yells at the screen as Baywatch started.

The four of us were piled on the couch in Lake's basement with fuzzy blankets. Laken was in the recliner, propping her feet up. Bex was laying down on the long part of the couch against the wall with a bag of gummy bears next to her. Rowen sat normally on the couch with his legs crossed, my head using his leg as a pillow.

It was three in the morning and none of us showed a sign of tiredness. All there was to see through the glass sliding door was darkness. The sky was empty but the moon was shining brighter than usual, giving us little vision of what's outside.

"Hot girls in bikinis, fuck yeah!" Rowen cheered, mocking Lake.

I lightly slap his leg. "Shut up." I quietly scold.

"What? She says something about hot dudes without shirts, shes fine. But if I say something about girls in bikinis, I get in trouble?"

I stare up at him before shrugging and turning back to the TV. "Fair enough."

"Both of you, shut up!" Bex yells, throwing a gummy bear at us. It lands on my stomach so I decide to throw it at Rowen. He jumps in surprise, looking down at me with a confused expression. I giggle at his reaction, making a smile appear on his face.

We ignore where the edible bear might have ended up and return our focus to the movie playing. I didn't focus on it for too long before my phone vibrated, making an annoying sound against the wood. The screen lit up the room, annoying all four of us.

"Turn your phone off in the movies!" Bex whisper yells. "Kids these days, always on their phones." She shakes her head jokingly, returning her gaze to the screen while plopping a bear into her mouth.

I roll my eyes, reaching over and grabbing my phone. I winced at the bright light and quickly turn the brightness down. The anonymous friend account had answered me with a random number. I decided to ignore it and text them later but my phone lit up again as I was putting it back on the coffee table.

(Enter random number here)
Hey, I got your number from that anonymous_friend thing

Ignoring this too, I set my phone back on the small table, getting comfortable under my blanket again.

"Aren't you going to answer them?" Rowen whispers.

"Why should I? I'll miss out on the hot guys." I joke. "I'll answer them later."

During the movie, I fell in and out of sleep. I couldn't decide if I was tired or not. One minute I want sleep more than anything, the next I'll feel awake as ever.

At the moment, my eyelids felt like weights were pulling them down. I couldn't keep them open. I accepted the tiredness and allowed my eyelids to fall, blocking out any light.

"Oh my god, theres a dick!" Bex yells in horror.

My eyes shoot open in confusion only to be met with the sight of Zac Efron with a dick next to his head. I burst out laughing, ignoring the tired feeling.

"Yes bitch!" Lake yells, a big grin on her face.

"What the hell." Rowen sighs disappointedly, looking down at me.

"That will be your future, Rowen!" Lake giggles, pointing at the screen. "You'll be burning bodies all day, getting to see all the dicks!"

"Oh, well I thought you meant I was going to be a hot lifeguard with The Rock." Rowen shrugs.

Bexley scoffs. "Far from that."

"Thats the closest Rowen will get to a vagina." I joke, suppressing a giggle.

"Hey!" Rowen laughs.

"Accepted the fact you'll never get laid!" Laken jokes.

"I shall never listen to you!" Rowen laughs, covering his ears.

I keep writing short chapters and I don't know whyyyy! D: