14. A kingdom's Rescue. (Garrence, Zanvis, Vylante)

(Enjoy the song above. Thx for all the views and votes. You guys rock! Remember you can request if you like. Enjoy.)

A girl the age of 9 turned the radio volume up. The speaker's voice alarming her.

"King Garte has thrown his three sons, Prince Garroth, Price Zane, and Price Vylad along with warriors, Laurence, Dante, and Travis in prison. There has been no word of the queen either..."

The girl gasped. She turned to face her mother, who's eyes were wide, not wanting her child to know.

"Mother, is it true? Did King Garte really do it?" She asked, tears almost forming.

"Now, now," The mother turned the radio off. "You shouldn't believe such things." Although she believed in them herself...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Laurence winced feeling the chains pull on him again. He could barely move his wrists without hurting himself. He's already cut them slightly.

Sighing, he looked to his left. He saw Travis chained to the wall as well. The white haired male looked weak and exhausted. But when he opened his eyes, Laurence saw the fierce fire blazing behind those emeralds.

To their right, on a different wall, Dante coughed. His blue hair fell in his face, not that he was facing them.

Laurence huffed before trying to pull on the chains. He grunted sharply, having to take a breath.

"Oh when will you give it up?"

Both Laurence and Travis looked over to Dante.

"Pulling on them will only make the difference of you hurting yourself." Dante's voice sounded dull.

"Yeah well... " Laurence tugged at them again. "I rather not be stuck here for the rest for my life."

"Me too but," Laurence faced Travis. "Hurting yourself is not the way to do it."

Laurence sighed, hanging his head. He knew they were right but he didn't want to believe it. Garroth was some where in this place, maybe being tortured. Same with Vylad and Zane.

His eyes closed hearing Travis's soft breathing along with his own. It's been maybe at least a month since he's last seen Garroth or the others. Some warrior he was, failing at his job.

The sound of old metal squeaked lightly, making all three boys share secret glances. Was it the guards? No, the footsteps were too light.

Dante breathed out, closing his eyes. "Tell me when the uneasiness is over." He murmured.

Laurence looked over at Travis. Travis shook his head letting it hang.

The noise of little bits of metal jingled down the hall. It was different. What is this sick joke? Laurence shut his eyes.

Light footsteps were heard from within the cell itself. Laurence didn't pay attention to it, he probably had no need to. The loud sound of chains moving was close to his ears. Until Laurence felt his being pulled a little.

He winced softly then opened his eyes to be surprised. There was Garroth, arms stretched above him undoing Laurence.

"Garroth-h?" Laurence whispered, feeling like his mind had made him an illusion.

"Hang on, buddy." Garroth whispered gently. His voice warmed Laurence, knowing it was really him.

The brunette felt Garroth intertwine their hands as he freed Laurence's. Laurence looked down at his hands to see his wrists a deep red, some cuts here and there. Garroth took hold of his hands again, softly kissing the scars.