(12)

"Injured"

Y/N's POV:

You looked around your house to see if there is any weapon so you grabbed your lamp and threw it at him but it was able to dodge it.

Crap...

You decided to end the call and started looking for any more weapons but there was none.

"What do you want from me?!" You yelled at the thief but he just smirked. He pinned you to the wall, trapping you.

"Let go!" Your voice cracked. But before he could say anything else he screamed in pain as you saw his stomach starting to bleed. He collapsed to the floor, his blood staining your white rug. You looked up and saw the killer holding his knife.

He ignored you and carried the dead body on his shoulder and started heading to the door.

"Y-You saved m-my life..." You blurted out, making the killer stopped in his tracks. "B-But why..?" You continued to asked him but he didn't answer. He exited your bedroom and rushed downstairs to dispose the dead body so you decided to quietly follow him even though you were still kind of scared.

~~~~~

He threw the dead body into his truck and covered it with a bag. You kept silent and watch what he was doing. He suddenly collapsed to the ground holding his arm. You immediately rushed to him to check what happen.

"W-What's wrong...?!" You examined his arm and saw tons of slash mark all over and the blood seeping from the wounds. You gently lifted him up and took him back into the house.

"Wait.... Why am I even helping the killer whose after me? What if he's just tricking me..?"

You thought but remembered how he saved you from the kidnappers and the thief.

"But he saved my life..."

You started cleaning the bloody wound with a wet cloth. He clutched his fist, trying not to scream in pain. You applied cream and bandaged his wounded arms.

"There you're fine now." You said to him and realized he was staring at you.

"I-I guess your good now-""Let me rest here for a bit

"Let me rest here for a bit."

He rest his head on the sofa and closed his eyes. You didn't know what to do since you were scared that your parents might enter any minute, seeing their own daughter with the most dangerous killer who broke out of prison.

"I know this is wrong to stay in my victim's house." He said, still have his eyes closed. You looked at him.

"W-Why did you saved me...?" You repeated the question, making his open his eyes and facing you.

"That's NONE of your concern." He glared at you. You stopped talking.

Both of you got startled when you heard the knock on the door.

"My parents.. they're back!" You looked at the killer who was staring at the door. You grabbed his wrist and dragged him upstairs.

"Hide in here!" You pushed him into your closet and rushed back downstairs to open the door.