Hope

Author's POV:

"Okay I'll go sleep on the couch in your room" Jimin scoffed and started walking out of his room.

"Why not my bed babe?" Jungkook questioned trailing behind Jimin like a lost puppy.

"Ew. I don't even want to start with what kinda people you had in bed" Jimin stated, disgust clearly evident on his beautiful features.

"Actually I've never got anyone in my bed, I fuck outside" Jungkook smiled, trying to make Jimin sleep in his bed.

"Good to know" Jimin said while getting in Jungkook's King sized bed, the black silk sheets looked clean enough.

Actually Jimin knew the maids changed the sheets everyday and Jungkook hasn't brought anyone home in Jimin's presence. But Jimin still had doubts about Jungkook's character.

"What the fuck you're doing?" Jimin shrieked when Jungkook got in bed and spooned Jimin, snaking his arms across Jimin's waist, in a tight grip.

"Cuddling my fiancé, I didn't know it was a crime" Jungkook whispered lowly in Jimin's ear, making his body shiver due the deep voice and heat up from Jungkook's body heat.

"Can you go sleep in my room, I wanna sleep alone" Jimin whined.

"Have you forgotten the fact that I decide what to do with you, right now I want to sleep with you and I WILL sleep with you so shut the fuck up and sleep" Jungkook's voice was threatening.

Jimin gluped and decided to shut up.

But Jimin being Jimin, he couldn't be quiet, also he was curious.

"Why did you promise to marry me when it like looked your appa is not to be messed with?" Jimin question in a low voice, hoping Jungkook didn't already fall asleep.

"Because I had an epiphany during your rant, so now I know how to solve the problem" Jungkook answered, voice sounding tired.

"Can you tell me what you're gonna do?" Jimin spoke, trying hard to sound aegyo-ish.

"No, you'll see results of my plan, not the plan itself " Jimin felt Jungkook smirk.

Jimin sighed defeated, then he decided to ask something he's been aching to ask from weeks.

"Jungkook..." Jimin whispered, testing if Jungkook's still awake or no.

"Hmm" Jungkook's deep hum rumbled in Jimin's chest.

"Can I request for something?"

"No, you're not going back home, and if you mention it again I'll really cut your eommas head off" Jungkook spat.

"No, don't kill her, I'm not requesting for that, it's something else" Jimin pleaded.

"What?" Jungkook seemed very irritated.

"C-can I please g-go back to school at least?" Jimin somehow managed to speak, despite the fear of Jungkook's anger.

"No, and go to sleep now" Jungkook said harshly.

Jimin turned around in Jungkook's grip.

"Please Jungkook let me go, I swear I won't try to run, keep your minions around me if you want but please don't keep me caged here, I miss school, I miss Tae. I'm losing my mind being locked up here, I need my old life back, at least some part of it, please" Jimin did his best with his voice sounding desperate and pleading, matched with his facial expressions.

Jungkook sat up.

"Who the fuck is Tae?" Jungkook growled.

"He's my bestfriend..." Jimin's eyes widened. "Oh my God Jungkook no, promise you won't kill him, please he doesn't deserve to die. He's done nothing wrong to you-" Jimin rambled on, sitting up as well.

"What if tries to take you away from me?" Jungkook intervened.

"He won't okay, he's my bestfriend, he isn't in love with me or anything, we're together since elementary and if he liked me or something he'd say it by now" Jimin cleared.

"Okay, but I'm not promising anything. If he crosses the friendship line I'll kill him".

Jimin sighed out of defeat.

"So can I please go to school from tomorrow?" Jimin asked while Jungkook laid down pulling the sheets over him.

"Yeah-" Jungkook got interrupted by a loud squeal. He looked at Jimin who was practically jumping on the bed.

Jungkook gave a faint smile looking at Jimin, feeling a weird sensation in his heart and stomach.

Jimin was oblivious to Jungkook's state, too happy to pay attention to him.

"Now for the love of everything dark and unholy, please sleep Jimin. I got work in the morning" Jungkook chuckled when Jimin stopped his celebration when he spoke.

Jimin gave a sheepish smile and got under the sheets. He also did not protest when Jungkook pulled him back into his arms, because he was simply so happy.

Jimin took a deep breath, inhaling Jungkook's scent and further buried his face in Jungkook's chest. His mind didn't remind him that the guy he's cuddling with is the killer of his father, aunt and uncle, and he's also practically kidnapped Jimin.

Jungkook smiled holding Jimin tighter when he felt Jimin bury his face in his chest. ' How great would it be if Jimin just stayed with him without being forced to' he thought and drifted off into the most peaceful sleep he's ever had.

______________________________________

AN:

     Basically me writing this chapter

Thanks for reading ❤