~18~

Light blinded his vision as he opened his eyes. Jisoo realized that he was at the clinic after examining his surroundings and was about to sit up when someone lightly pushed him back.

"You fainted, Jisoo. You need to rest," Wonwoo said as he sat down on the chair next to Jisoo's bed.

"How did I get here?" Jisoo asked. Last time he checked, he's crying inside the restroom.

"I don't know either. I'm not the one who brought you here in the first place. Seokmin told me that you fainted and when I rushed here, I saw Jeonghan holding your hand as he stares at you. Maybe he brought you here."

Jisoo was surprised to hear that Jeonghan brought him here. How did he even knew that he fainted? He was sure that the older was with Seungcheol. He shook his head trying to forget the fact the he held his hand.

"How long was I out?"

"About four hours, that's what Jeonghan told me. Lunch time's done but the teacher let me stay here with you. You need to eat so I've brought some food," Wonwoo said, getting up to grab the plate.

"I'm not hungry."

"Don't lie. You're getting thinner these days. You must eat. Your health is important." Jisoo sighed knowing Wonwoo was right. His stomach is craving for food as he saw the plate. Fried chicken. He took a bite and eventually started eating.

"So did you both talk a while ago?" Wonwoo asked, opening a conversation. Jisoo raised his eyebrow. "We didn't."

"Really? I thought you guys did," Wonwoo said, not really the answer that he expected. "Why was he crying then?"

Jisoo looked up. Jeonghan crying? That was a rare sight to see because Jeonghan doesn't easily cry. "What? He was crying?"

"I think so. His tear-stained face says it all," Wonwoo replied. "I thought that you had an emotional conversation before you fainted that's why he was crying."

Jisoo remembered that Wonwoo said he was unconscious for four hours. Four hours ago was the time where he was crying and being emotional. He panicked a bit. There's no way that Jeonghan was there, right? It was class hours.

"Wonwoo, you can go back to class. I'm fine here. Just wake me up later," Jisoo uttered.

"Okay. I'll come if it's time to go home." With that said, Wonwoo went back to class as Jisoo tried to drift back to sleep.