Chapter 3

A person watched Jin and Yoongi leave the house from the second floor

A person watched Jin and Yoongi leave the house from the second floor. Just before closing the door, Yoongi glanced up at him.

He nodded his head to Yoongi, signalling to him that he will be alright.

Once the door was closed, the boy down the stairs and to the kitchen where the breakfast was. The fridge to be exact.

His eyes gleamed in green when he spotted his food. He took it out and walked back up to his room. As he was doing so, he saw the withering flower slowly rising and falling as if it was breathing.

"How can the king live in a place like this?"

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi scanned left and right before sneakily taking another step to his room. He had been naturally holding Jin's hand since they left the house and pulled him along. He was probably worried about the other either getting lost or caught.

Jin had no idea why Yoongi was behaving this way but he reasoned that it must've been because of him. Him being different. He quietly just let the human pull him along. He felt that he could trust Yoongi.

Yoongi stopped when he reached his room.

'Dr. Min Yoongi, General Surgeon' was written on the name plate nailed onto the door. He took out his keys and unlocked the door.

Jin stood in the middle of the room as he waited for Yoongi to lock the door and attend to him again.

Yoongi noticed the green eyes and reached for his black cap that he made Jin wear. He dragged it down so that it blocked another from seeing Jin's eyes.

"Can you change them to black?"

Jin peeked underneath the brim of the cap to look at Yoongi.

"You know that too?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he would have to repeat his answer once again. Noticing his expression, Jin held his hand out to stop him from continuing.

"I get it. You are a herbal enthusiast and have been studying on coloured eyed people."

Yoongi hummed in agreement.

Jin controlled his green eyes which slowly faded away until it turned black.

"Will you be fine?" He questioned as he needed to head off to the laboratory to collect the reports of the patients' blood samples.

"Yes and I'm sorry for the trouble."

"Don't worry about me. You are my patient. Also, do tell me if you feel any pain."

Jin nodded his head. Yoongi smiled and left the room.