Ch 27 Being Followed

Frozen. You were frozen at what he said. Yoongi's face was still blushed red as Jungkook and Hoseok were just as shocked as you. Yoongi's face fell white.

"I uhh... think I should go." He said walking past you and to the door. Jungkook and Hoseok looked at you as you stared at your fingers while playing with them.

"Y/N?..." Hoseok said snapping you into reality.

"Did you hear-"

"Yeah... I did." You said. Hoseok bit his lip.

"Do you like him?" He asked. You were quiet for a while. Sighing, you looks up to Hoseok.

"I..."

__________________________

You were ready to go home but went out to go find Yoongi. Jungkook was going to go get the car ready as you went around looking for the boy. Yoongi was no where inside so you walked outside. You whirled around the hospital building and went to the back. An arm pulled you into a slit of the building. You were struggling to get away.

"It's me." Yoongi said. You stopped and looked up to see Yoongi standing there. Your bodies were so close together, he was looking around and you were peaking through too.

"I think someone was following us." He said. You gave him a weird look.

"Wait what?" You said peaking through the slit. He pulled you back as you heard a group of men talking. They ran past you and Yoongi as he pulled his hand over your mouth. His back was up against the wall as the guys foot steps went quiet. He let go of your mouth and quickly looked around. You were eyeing down the man.

"Call Jungkook. Tell him to meet us around the back to the left." Yoongi said. You picked your phone out and called him immediately. Yoongi grabbed your hand and dragged you along as you held you phone near your ear with your other hand.

"Y/N?" He said on the other line.

"Meet is in the back to the left." You said.

"Wait why?" He asked.

"Just do it." You said hanging up. Yoongi pulled you onto a wall and again, another group of men ran past. You held your breath as they stopped near.

"Find her." One of the men said. It rang a bell but they ran away before you clearly hear his voice. Yoongi waited again and pulled you out. You saw Jungkook pull up the car and you guys walked hastily inside. You sat in the back while Yoongi went to the passenger's seat.

"Hurry up we need to go." Yoongi said. Jungkook gave you two a confused look.

"What's happening-"

"If you don't want to die, you better hurry up and get out of here." Yoongi said. Jungkook started to back off and then you guys were gone.

___________________________

Yoongi and you stumbled into the house with Jungkook following behind. You slammed he door shut huffing.

"What was that?" Jungkook said loudly.

"We were being followed." Yoongi said thinking about what had just happened. Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Wait what? Followed? What do you mean?" Jungkook said confused.

"I don't know... Y/N, I think it was you." Yoongi said. Your eyes widen.

"Me?" You said. He nodded.

"I think they were trying to find you." He responded. The silence was sharp as you thought about it.

Me? What did I do?

You began to question yourself and what you've done.

I've never done anything bad? Why is it... me?

Yoongi sighed.

"I think we should sleep..." Jungkook said. Yoongi nodded and you followed Jungkook up the stairs. Before you got up to your room, Yoongi pulled you to the side. You were confused but he looked at you.

"Can we... forget what happened earlier?" He said. Your eyes widen.

Forget? Is he talking about his confession?...

"I just... please forget it." He said looking down.

"What if I don't want to?" You said without thinking twice about what you were saying. He looked up at you confused.

"Y/N, please just ignore it. I feel like a fool." He responded. Your heart hurt.

Just forget it?... I don't want to.

"No." You said. He gave you a confused look.

"Look, it's not that hard. Just forget it. I don't want to talk about it." He said throwing his cold words to you.

"I said I don't want to." You said back. He rolled his eyes.

"Yah. Don't fight me on this." Yoongi grunted. The intensity of the atmosphere tensed.

"I'm not arguing, that's a fact and I'm sticking to it." You said sternly.

"Why don't you want to forget it?!" He said louder than his normal tone.

Why didn't you want to forget?

"I just... don't want to. Stop arguing with-"

"I'm done with this. I've had issues with you ever since you stepped into my life. You can move out in two days. You're welcome." He walked away. Your eyes widen and it hurt.

Ow. That's harsh.

You bit your lip as the man stomped into his room. A sigh left your lips as you dragged your body into your room where Jungkook was at.

He watched as you plopped yourself on the bed.

"Did you and Yoongi fight again?" He asked. You groaned and turned your face to him.

"How do you know?" You asked. He shrugged.

"I over hear things a lot." He responded.

"We're moving out tomorrow." You said. His eyes widen.

"Tomorrow?" He said. You nodded.

"... I have a question Y/N." Jungkook said. You sigh and closed your eyes.

"Go ahead." You responded.

"Why don't you want to forget what Yoongi said in the hospital?" He said.

"You're so nosy aren't you Kook?" You said. He laughed.

"I don't know..." You continued and opened your eyes back up.

"... I think you like Yoongi." He said quietly. You sat up.

"What?" You said. He looked down to his fingers.

"I think you and Yoongi like each other..." He mumbled a bit more quieter however, you still heard him.

"Yah! I don't!" You yelled at him. He giggled as his bunny teeth poked out.

"Sure~ Miss Min Y/N." He said mockingly. Your face brushed a slight pink while you rolled your eyes.

"Yah! You're blushing!" He shouted. You looked around and slapped his arm. He rubbed it and giggled.

"Aw~ my little Y/N finally has a crush." He said. You rolled your eyes again and pushed Jungkook off of the bed.

"Ah!" He yelled as his body tumbled onto the floor with a thud. You flipped yourself in your blankets and turned your back to him. He laughed and got back onto the bed.

"Just think about it. It's the perfect story. Two kids wondering in the world together and then lost each other, they suddenly met each other again! Then, they magically fall in love." He said as his eyes sparkled.

You didn't responded and just laid there. He laughed.

"I think you two still like each other." He said. You closed your eyes and sighed.

Sure Kook. Because the man who just kicked me out of his house loves me. Yeah,  for sure.