s. minter

Simon filming a tour of your new flat together, as you finally decided to move in together

"Yo. What's up guys, so today I thought I would vlog as you guys all know I moved out of the Sidemen house and into a flat with my beautiful girlfriend Y/N!" Simon introduced, you ran into shot and waved at the camera.
"So we have finally finished unpacking, although it doesn't look it with this state behind me in the cupboard"
Simon proceeded to walk around, your rather large flat, showing the viewers each and every bit of it.

You decided you would walk around slightly ahead of him and do silly things to make him laugh.

You went into your living room, tried to do a somersault on the sofa, failed and walked out. Which earned a laugh from Simon.
After doing other things in several other rooms, you walked into you and Simon's bedroom. Turned on Netflix and put on some Peppa pig.

"Right and last but certainly not least, where all the magic happens. The bedr-"
"Y/N what are you doing?" Simon asked,

"Well I was flicking through your recently watched and I found Peppa Pig and RuPauls Drag race?"

"I did not watch them!"

"That's not what it says here!" You giggled, wiggling the remote around in your fingertips.

Simon laughed before running forward, picking you up, whilst still filming and running through to the living room and throwing you onto the sofa.

"You're something else, Y/N M/N L/N" Simon said,pressing his lips to yours.