14. Knowing each other

Armaan
Today was really an awesome day. I have never celebrated friendship day like this. Thanks to Rehana for planning this day. I wanted to thank her for this day but couldn't thank her. Her friends message thought me the value of friends in our life. I felt bad when Rehana was crying but then I understood the depth of the friendship which Rehana and her friend shares. After consoling Rehana we all went to our rooms. Due to the hectic day I changed and soon sleep took over me.

TWO WEEKS LATER
Armaan !Get up Armaan! Someone is shouting at me to get up but I gave deaf ear to that person. Once again that person started shouting but I didn't pay attention to it. It has been 5 minutes and no one is shouting now so I am relaxed but what happened next was not expected...

Splash...

The whole bucket of water is thrown at me. What the...

I saw Aman holding his stomach and laughing at my state.

"Are you mad? Who wakes a person like this and more ever today is sunday and it is just 8 so why did you wake me up so early?" I shouted at Aman.

"Actually Shristi told me yesterday night that girls wants to go out today so we are also going with them so get ready we have to leave from here by 10", Aman said.

"And why didn't you say me this yesterday night.? ", I said while narrowing my eyes at him.

"Actually I forgot..😊", he said while scratching his neck.

"OK but I am not interested to come, you guys carry on with that again", saying that again i tried to sleep.

"No even you are coming with us so get ready otherwise I will drag you in this state only",Aman said whole making me get up from bed.

I gave him a glare but it didn't affect him , so I went to get ready.

I was ready by 9 so we both went for breakfast. We went to parking lot and saw that girls were already present there.

"Aman from where did sun rise today? I am bit confused", I said looking at girls.

"Sun has rised from the same direction it rises everyday", said Neha.

Then I noticed Rehana carefully .She is wearing white t-shirt with blue jacket and a blue  jeans. She ia looking very preety.

"Okay girls so now tell what is the plan? ", asked Harsh

"First we are going to movie then we will have lunch and then we will go for shopping ", said Rehana

"If you girls are planning to go shopping then I am not coming you guys carry on",I said.

"Shut up Armaan and guys let's get seated", said Shristi.

I helplessly sat on driving seat and we went to mall. We got the tickets for 11 clock show of movie Rustom. We went inside taking popcorn and cold drinks.

The movie was of 3 hours and it is a fabulous movie. The way Akshay kumar acted was awesome. 
Then we went to have lunch. The girls were planning what all things they have to buy and we guys were silently having lunch.

Then we all went for shopping.

"Girls please you carry on I will meet you at CCD", i said.

Shristi and Neha dragged Aman and Harsh with them.

"Armaan if you don't mind then can you please help me for buying gift for Ananya please. I know you don't like shopping but please , Rehana asked me.

I couldn't deny her so I agreed and we went for shopping. I am not liking anything and now Rehana is getting frustrated. Then my eyes landed on a beautiful gown. I showed it to Rehana and even she liked it. We even purchased some accessories for her. We informed others that we are in CCD. We took our seats and then I placed a order for capaccino.

Rehana what I should order for you?", I asked her.

"Thank you Armaan but I don't need anything", she said.  

"OK so Rehana let's know each other today ,though we have been friends from 3 months but we hardly no each other", I said.

"OK", she said.

"Tell me something about your chilhood and family", I asked.

"I am born and brought up in Banglore. I am the only child of my parents so I am very much pampered by them. I was a naughty kid then, still I am. I did my schooling and college in Banglore and then came here", I said.

"Now your turn", she said.

"I am born and brought up in Jhodhpur. I have two elder sisters. One is married and other one is doing C.S . Even I am very much pampered kid. I was a very silent one in my chilhood. I did my scholing in Jhodhpur and did graduation from Mumbai. That's it",i said.

"Hey even my friend Ananya is from Jhodhpur. Her home town is Jhodhpur",she said with excitement.

"OK next tell me your hobbies?", I asked.

"Dancing and writting",she said

"Playing guitar and singing", I said.

"Even my friend Ananya have same hobbies but I bet you can't sing and play guitar better then Annie.. She is the best", she said while smirking.

"Oohh then one day we will surely keep competition and see who is best", I said with a smile.

"OK we will do that once", she said with confidence.

"OK next question",I said.

"Most important person in your life other then your parents?", I asked.

"Ananya", she said.

"My both sisters", I said.

"OK, as you said your best friend is most important person in your life so if a situation comes where you both love same guy then what will you do?", I asked.

"You will chose your love or friendship?", I asked.

"That situation will never come and even if it comes then Ananya will sacrifice her love for me. I am the most important person in her life and she will do anything for my happiness", she said with full confidence in her voice.

"Don't you think you are sounding selfish? I asked.

"Yes I am bit selfish but even if I sacrifice my love for her then I know she won't marry that person because she will feel guilty and she can't survive with the guilt. So it is better if I marry that person why to waste our both life when one of us can live our life happily with our love", she said.

With that we talked for 2 hours and then we got a call from Shristi so we both went to car and drove towards campus.

When we reached love birds went by holding hands and I and Rehana were left alone.

"Rehana thank you for friendship day celebration I enjoyed that day very much but didn't thank you that day",i said.

"It's my pleasure Armaan", by saying that she was going.

"Rehana wait ; actually can I have your  number as now we are friends so may be I will need your number for contacting you', I said hesitantly.

Ya we both gave each other our number and then bid bye and went to our rooms. With that one more day came to an end.