B1C3

a/n: LMAO this may seem hilarious af but please leave comments so that i know what to improve on this story. feedbacks will help a lot, thank you.

*

it was when morning came and lisa had realized she woke up on the good side of bed, remembering what happened last night.

but no, she was just happy she gets along with the persons she worked with. nothing more.

she rose up from the bed and did her morning rituals before walking down the corners until her workplace.

same dance routines, same choreographies, and lisa cannot complain more. she was tired, but she almost feels the same everyday. don't get her wrong ㅡ she loves dancing, but today was just extra special, she doesn't know why they were putting extra effort on the practices.

they all resumed from a water break, started a song that lasted until chorus when a manager entered, excusing hyemin herself and had a talk with the managerㅡ bringing the girl to a halt and paid respect to the manager by exchanging bows.

the talk wasn't long enough, but it was clear. the manager left and the girls resumed the practice, except for lisa.

hyemin asked for her presence beside her and she immediately showed up.

"ne, unnie?"

"you were needed at the practice room at the last floor." she informed and got lisa confused and maybe worried.

the practice room located at the last floor is exclusively for the boysㅡ BTS themselves and only the dancers whom they've worked a lot had been there, even her hyemin unnieㅡ once, to be exact.

and lisa being called there made her knees weak. she doesn't know why and how could her presence be needed but she has to follow her seniors' orders.

"don't be nervous, lisa. it's just that they want to practice with you and maybe you'll know more if you start to head there." she gave lisa a reassuring smile.

"but i am not good unnie, it's just that i don't know why i should be there. there's no even couple dance right?" lisa was frantic.

"come one, darling. I know, and don't think lowly of yourself. it's just a practice. Want me to accompany you?"

lisa sighed. she cannot do anything anymore.