Chapter 36

• Dedicated to To all my recent fans! :) <3

New Chapter! :)

******************************************

CHAPTER 36

Briiinngg

Gosh....I’ve never thought I would be so happy to hear the school bell...

Abandoning my incomplete work, I drop my pen and stand up from my desk, grabbing my bag..

“Thank god!” Charlie moans from beside me getting to her feet  “I don’t think I’ll have been able to take much more of this sexual frustration!”

“What?” I scoff a laugh looking at her confused as I shove my books in my bag...

Charlie smirks tilting her head up at me and shots a quick glance to the back of the glass then back to me before saying in a sing-song voice “Nootthingg!” and slings her bag on her shoulder

I narrow my eyes at her suspiciously....what is she on?

Shrugging, I pull my bag onto my shoulder and shuffle up to the front of the classroom towards the door following Charlie and Nath....

“Chipmunk! Wait up!”

I groan as I hear not only his voice, but that stupid annoying nickname! It’s quite offensive actually!

“Stop calling me that!” I hiss pushing my bag up further on my shoulder and feel his presence beside me...

Noah chuckles and slings his arm carelessly over my shoulder as we edge towards the door and I frown...

“Why?...I mean it suits you....oh but actually no..firecracker is better ya know because it matches you’re short tempered perso-“

I cut him off by elbowing him hard in the ribs...which causes him to let out a grunt..but still somehow manages to chuckle and keep his arm in place as we walk out the door...

“Yeah...well how about I call you Noah’s Ark then hmm?” I suggest slightly sarcastically.....and by the look on his face he’s not so happy about that...so actually that’s not a bad idea...

I smirk, ha...I have something against him now....

“Lexi!”

Whipping my head around I see Evan stood the other side of the corridor his arms crossed over his chest....

Frowning slightly confused as to why he’s there..I shrug Noah’s arm off me ....I weave through the people spilling out of class and towards him

“What’s up?” I ask furrowing my eyebrows

Evan shakes his head, his usual smirk that’s usually plastered across his face not there which causes some concern to bubble up....

His eyes flick behind me for a brief second and they narrow before looking back to me “nothing...just come on...Blake wanted me to get you...”

I frown confused and he wraps his arm over my shoulder, but it feels different...it’s not in his usual friendly, joking way....it’s more firm and tight....more protective.....

Shaking my head still with the confused look on my face I shrug his arm off...well try too as he’s stronger than me...

“What?...no...I need to go to my locker with Char-“

I get cut off as he pulls me back closer turning “No...just leave it....you’re coming now...” he practically orders and I catch his eyes still flick over my head