{Chapter 5}

You stared at Pennywise, a scared, shaky mess. "N-No, please don't kill B-Barney! He's already been through so much!" you pleaded. Pennywise just glared at you, but a hint of guilt was in his eyes.

"No. If he keeps you from loving me the way you used to, then he has to go." he growled and let go of you. He still had tears in his eyes, and his eyes were now a very pale orange color. You stared at him.

This was all your fault. You caused him to be tired and sad because you never payed attention to him. Now, you felt awful.

"I'm sorry Penny...I really am.." you said quietly. Pennywise just huffed in annoyance and push you off of his lap, getting off the bed and stomping away. "Don't even mention it, darlin'." he growled and disappeared from sight.

Lindsey and Max had been watching from the corner. They looked tired, traumatized...maybe even a little angry. Who could blame them? You were an awful person now.

"Heya kids..." you said quietly and waved at them. "Dad was right about you. You're only a human." Max spat angrily and walked off in the direction that Pennywise had gone in. Lindsey glared at you and followed her brother.

You were alone. Alone in the dark.

Is this how they felt..?

You didn't know. Probably. It probably was how they felt.

"What is wrong with me?!" you yelled angrily at yourself and groaned.

Welp, at least he didn't kill you.

Yet.

(Ack, super short chapter, I know!)