⊲|CHAPTER:62 'BUT I JUST VOMITED'|⊳

HELLOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

No it's not some annoying stuff like me updating you about the fact that I'm still alive. IT IS ACTUALLY A CHAPTER. PROBABLY THE BIGGEST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK!

So I'd suggest you go read the previous chapter once because thanks to me you'd have forgotten the story by now...

It has been what? 2 months since I updated?

I apologize.

Also this is the last chapter.

SO COMMENT ALL YOU WANT!

LET IT ALL OUT!

HAPPY READING!

****DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!****

|🌀|CHAPTER:62|🌀|

Excitement. So much excitement and happiness. It was like the world wasn't the same. Like I was in a planet where everything is happiness. My heart was so intensely drowned in pleasure and delightfulness, I wasn't able to think or function properly. Never in my life had I experienced such joyfulness. So foreign it was to my heart, I felt like it would explode.

So I ran. It didn't matter to me how big of a fool I might've looked like. Because I was going to get what was mine. I was going to get what I desired for. I was going to get my lifeline back. As soon as I stepped out of the hospital, realization hit me. I couldn't run all the way to Carter's house.

Deciding to ask help from Lucas, I ran my way up again. There he was standing, with his arms crossed on his chest as he smiled at me. "I thought your abilities of thinking were not completely blocked by happiness. But I was wrong," with a chuckle he walked towards me. "Come on, don't you wanna go to your Carter?"

"One.... second....," I was so breathless by that time that I couldn't walk anymore. My eyes caught Lia and Maddy approaching us. Without another thought, I tackled them in a hug, tears storming down my cheek. "Thank.... you guys. Thank you.... so.... so...... much! You're the.... best! You did the impossible!"

"You might have to say all that to someone else," Lia let out with a grin plastered on her face. For assurance, I raised my eyebrows at her. Her grin confirmed the story that Carter was the one who did the impossible.

"He talked to Richard?!" To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Carter, the person Richard hated, was able to change his mind. Lia nodded in confirmation. "Richard never mentioned him though," I pointed out.

"I'm sure Carter talked to him. Because all Maddy and I did was anger him. I saw Carter leaving your Dad's room earlier."

I can't wait to meet him! Carter, I'm coming!

When I became able to walk again, we wasted no time running outside.

"Drive the fastest Lucas! Drive like you've never driven! Drive like cops are after you! Drive like it's the last drive of your life! Drive me to Carter's house!" With a chuckle, Lucas started the car.

The feeling of meeting Carter and being able to have him all to me was beyond happiness. After a never-ending ride to Carter's house, I sighed gathering up myself as I stepped out of the car.