00:17

TRIGGER WARNING//:
I just want to warn my readers that there's references to guns & gun-firing through out this chapter. I try not to be graphic, but theme and plot of my story makes it hard sometimes.

Characters:
Tyler Posey plays Matt Grey
Max Irons plays Grayson Harp
Dylan Obrien plays Josh Vincent

Lotus (Zayn's girlfriend)
Cara (Matt's Girlfriend)
Eleanor (Grayson's girlfriend)

Chapter seventeen|
J a s o n  p o v

My hands wrap around her body, pulling her closer and closer to me. I know I sound possessive, but I don't ever want to let her go. Look at everything she's done for me? She's done more for me than I have done for her. She tells me she loves me but I do not deserve her love. Can you say our relationship is built on real love? I don't fucking deserve her. I know  time and time again I fuck up her plans, all she simply wants is to be with me and I can't even be there for her. I honestly wish I was more of man.

I stop my mind from conjuring these kind of thoughts. They're repetitive and they're the reasons why I ended up in that fucked place. I needed reasons to live and she showed me some; her being one of them.

The silence is deafening. I don't know how to speak and say anything. I know that there's people in this car that will probably never look at me the same ever again. My eyes accidentally wanders to the rear-view mirror, where I find Zayn's eyes already fixed on me. We both look away. How long is it going to be like this? Who's going to break the ice?

She moves slightly, holding me tighter. Her head is buried into my arm. The fact that she wants to touch me is difficult to even process. I wouldn't even want to touch myself. Why doesn't she see what I see in myself?

"Her leg is bleeding." Zayn says,

Shit.

I forgot. I look down at her leg, seeing that apart of her pants had deteriorated. I then look down at her, it's almost like she's unconscious. I move a little, hoping to get her to sit up but she only groans. She rests her head on my lap, while attempting to lift her leg on the seat, instead she winces. 

"Did she get shot?" Matt asks,

Lotus looks back at us from the passenger's seat. "She probably scraped her leg. She's not bleeding enough." She continues, studying the red mark on her leg.

"Where's the jet?" Lotus asks her boyfriend.

"Forty-five minutes away." He says, something about his behavior is making me anxious. I feel like at any moment shit can pop off. He keeps looking through the rear-view mirror—searching for someone. This time not for me, but them. They are persistent. I can see them chasing us off this island. Especially when they don't find my ass in that cell—drugged. The whole island might go under shut down. This place is no fucking joke. If they actually catch up to us, this whole plan is going to turn ugly.

I tear her pants some more, revealing a medium size mark upon her leg. It isn't bleeding profusely, however it needs to be treated so it doesn't get infected. I start to feel highly paranoid. I run my fingers through my hair, taking a deep breath.

"Where's the first-aid kit?" I ask, my breath is shaky, I feel my temper emerging right about now. This is another consequence of her having to put up with my fucked up lifestyle. She shouldn't even have been in there. Neither should you. When will enough by enough? When will people stop getting hurt because of my impulsive decisions? I'm asking for my friends.