Chapter thirty three

"Stoop." V whined as I spun us around in my wheelchair. The doctors said I'll be in this thing until I gain function in my leg again so I was making the most of it. By making Vanessa dizzy. "Babe I'm gonna throw up."

I chuckled and shoved my head into her neck, letting her smell waft into my nose. I pecked her skin lightly before pulling back.

"Ok, I'm done." I stopped spinning and pushed us down the hall. Today was the day I got discharged from the hospital and I was just waiting for my driver to come pick me up. "Good morning American said they want me on the show tomorrow."

V hummed and shifted in my lap as I stopped at a vending machine. "Are you going?"

I shrugged and handed her a dollar and some change. "Can you get red vines? And maybe, I feel like they just want me for my story though. To get some ratings." She stood up and put the dollar in, pressing the button for the licorice.

"Maybe." I bit my lip slightly as she bent down to get the candy.

"Your ass looks great babe. I should be in a coma more often." She giggled and stood back up.

"How about you dont." I reached up and gripped her hips, pulling her to sit on my lap again but sideways.

"No?" I questioned teasingly and raised my eyebrows. She opened the licorice amd shook her head. "Why?"

"Because I need you here," she put the red candy to my lips as I took a bite. "With me." I chuckled as she bit the same piece. I watched her eyes fill with love and gazed at her the same way. 

"Ugh, I forgot how sickening this was."  I looked behind me as Vivian walked up with a familar blonde.

"Tori." I hummed happily. She eyed me with pity and shook her head.

"Jesus Y/n. I shouldn't have let you leave that angry, I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize." I shook my head and tapped Vanessa's thigh for her to get up. I put the brakes on and took a deep breath as I used my one good leg to stand me up.

Viv immediately came to my side but I shook my head. I used my left hand to to hold my left thigh as I hopped to Tori with my right arm wide. She chuckled and shook her head before accepting my hug.

"I'm glad you came." I mumbled and rubbed her back.

"I'm glad you're okay. I see you made up with Vanessa." I nodded against her shoulder before pulling back.

"You aren't a rebound girl, and you don't deserve to be." She nodded and rubbed my shoulder.

"I'm still your friend. You told me you needed a friend so that's what I'll be." I smiled in thanks before looking back at V.

"This is Tori. She's my friend."

-

"It feels so good." I mumbled against the mattress. After another two hours at the hospital, I was finally home in my own bed.

"Do you need anything?" V asked from the doorway. I shook my head and shoved my head into the pillow.

"Mm'gonna rest for a bit." I mumbled tiredly.

"Nuh uh, you need to do those stretches before you sleep." I waved her off and let my eyes close. "Y/n I'm serious." She turned me onto my back and sat at the edge of the bed.

I groaned and grabbed the pillow to cover my face.

"I dont wanna." I whined as she grabbed my leg.

"Don't do anything then, just comply." I laid there as she did the basic stretches that the doctor taught her and Ellie. Viv didnt want to learn because her hands would be too close to my dick and, in her words, 'incest is not wincest'.