Bill Denbrough| B-b-bill

I shoved everything from my locker into my book bag as the end of the school year bell rung.

I was glad that it was the end of the year. I walked out of the hallway only to be pushed by Greta.

"Move it, Bowers" she huffed as she walked past me. I hated that Henry Bowers was my older brother, he acts like he owns me and he won't let me do anything.

That was the only thing that I was known in Derry, being the schools bully's little sister. Everyone expects me to be just like him but that's the last thing I ever wanted.

I found myself outside on the steps waiting for my brother and his knuckled-headed friends to come out.

I watched closely at the group of boys hanging by the trash can. My eyes wondered over to my biggest crush, Bill Denbrough.

He was my partner in science, I was too scared to talk to him because of my brother, he pretty much avoided me because of the same reason.

The last time I talked to him was when we were working on our notes and I said sorry about his lost brother.

He was smiling at one of Richies dumb jokes, god he has a nice smile.

I was broken out of my stare as my brother and his goons walked out of school. They stared at the group of boys and smirked.

I hated when they picked on them.

Henry's friends picked on bills friends and I had to put a stop to it.

As I got close, his friends walked off while Henry headed to his car.

"Y-y-y-you suck Bowers" Bill stuttered out.

Henry slowly turned around. "You say something? B-b-b-billy?" He walked closer and started to say things to him but I couldn't hear.

He licked his hand and was ready to rub it against his face but I grabbed his wrist. He looked at me and back at Bill.

"Don't tell me your friends with this loser" Henry said.

"Their not losers you asshole" I said. He snatched his hand away and glared at me.

"Whatever, let's go home" Henry said. I stood exactly where I was next to the group.

"Y/n, get your ass over here now!" He said.

"Stop it Henry, I'm not gonna let you control me anymore, and you need to stop bullying smaller kids, especially Bill, have some fucking sympathy for goodness sake" I said as everyone's eyes popped out of their heads, including mine.

I never stood up to my brother before, mainly because I knew what he was capable of.

He rolled his eyes and started to walk towards me. Bill stood in front of me, protecting me from my psychotic brother.

He glared at Bill.

"Fuck away from my sister faggot" Henry said. "L-leave her alone H-Henry" Bill said. Henry looked at both of us.

"Your little girlfriend can't keep you safe forever Bill" Henry said. With that he walked to his car with his friends following them.

"Pussy" I mumbled as his car sped off.

"T-t-t-t-thanks for d-d-d-doing that"Bill said as he turned around. "No problem, I was tired of seeing my brother pick on people" I said.

"He stuttered more than 3 times, he only does that when he likes someone" Richie mumbled to Eddie as Eddie shoved him. "What, he does like y/n, he talks about her all the time" Richie mumbled that too making Eddie shove him harder.

I blushed at the thought of that. "Well, I should get started on my walk home" I said. "I'll w-w-walk you home, guys ill catch up with you l-l—later" Bill said as he pulled his bike off of the bike rack.

"You don't have to, I caused you enough trouble for today" I said as I brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I-i want to" he softly smiled.

The walk seemed quicker than it actually was, I guy time goes by faster when your around your crush.

Stopped close to my mail box seeing that my brother and his minions were leaning against his car smoking. I guess he was waiting for me to come home so he could scream at me about how I disrespected him. Fear washed over my body as I seen Henry playing with his pocket knife in the other hand.

Maybe he's not crazy enough to hurt me (😑)

"Thanks Bill" I said. "Y-y-you forgot something" he said. I smiled knowing what he meant.

I kissed his cheek and smirked afterwards seeing his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"I-I-ment your book bag" he said motioning down to his handle bars as my book bag hanged from it.

"Oh, I'm sor-" I said before he cut me off. "I-it's ok, I l-l-liked it".

I softly smiled. "I know one you'll really like" I said as I pecked his lips. The shade of pick grew heavier on him.

"I'll see you later Bill" I smiled and started to walk to my house. "Y-y-y-y-y-yeah" he said and started peddling with a smile stuck on his face.

(Imagine requests?)