Chapter 72- The Gryffindorks

It took a while for them to stop laughing, and Harry's confused gryffindor friends were just staring at them until they did. Somehow they both ended up on the hardwood floor, Draco chuckling at Harry's chortle. He honestly wanted to throw up at the name "Drackiepoo" and even calling her Toribear made him nauseous.

"What if I ever called you Drackiepoo," Harry giggled as he sat up on the couch.

"I would murder you to the point in which you would be dead ten times," Draco bit, seriousness flooding over his face. He sat next to Harry, forgetting there was anyone else in the room.

"Oh come on Dray," Harry gasped with fake hope in his eyes. Draco huffed and gave him a grim glare before pushing him back on the couch by his shoulders, pinning him, and getting intimidatingly getting close to his face. Harry had a lace of humor in his smile as Draco spoke.

"You're dead, Potter," he growled, ready to make out with him but the clearing of ones throat kept him from it.

"Hi Harry," Neville spoke so awkwardly that Harry could punch him if he had his hands on him, of course if he could register it. Upon being startled, Harry pushed Draco off of him and felt his face immediately start blushing.

"Hi Neville," Harry gave a fake smile as he sat up, "Dean, Seamus, Ron, Hermione... how are you all doing?"

"Fine," Dean commented, looking at him with furrowed eyebrows, "How are you..."

"We were just coming to check on you," Neville spoke.

"You ran out of dinner and we wanted to make sure you were okay," Seamus said in his accent, which stood out from all the others. Ron and Hermione just stared at each other, sitting in the love seat to the left of them as the fire crackled.

"I'm fine, just detention problems," Harry nodded his head. Draco had finally joined him on the couch. In his head, he was chanting 'go away,' over and over.

"How was detention," Dean sat down. Draco internally groaned as the rest of the Gryffindorks sat around him.

"Horrible," Harry responded truthfully. Draco could relate to that one. "How's Ginny?" Draco felt a wave of jealousy, knowing Harry asked that just to make him envious as revenge to kissing Astoria.

"She's great," Dean exclaimed, perking up. "Remind me again why you broke up with her- not that I regret you doing it but- why?" Harry bit the inside of his cheek, feeling the eyes of Draco fall on him. Hidden from the others, he took a finger and dragged it along Harry's thigh, causing him to shiver slightly enough for his friends not to see it.

I am in love with a ferret who so happens to be sitting right next to me. "We didn't... connect as much as I wanted us too," Harry spoke, "Plus she's head over heals for you. I was more conforting her than loving her."

Draco pinched his sensitive skin causing him to flinch. They all turned to stare at Draco who gave an innocent look and eyed the ever so interesting coffee table in front of him.

"So Harry," they all turned back to Seamus, "who's your girlfriend?"

"Erm, I don't have one..." Harry said awkwardly, feeling his cheeks heat again. Ron and Hermione kept from snickering.

"Oh come on," Draco put his hands on Harry's shoulders, shaking him, "surely the notorious Boy-Who-Lived-Twice has a girlfriend!" Harry glared at him, bathing in the incredulous irony that was secretly happening right before everyone's eyes to their own ignorance.

"I don't."

"Come on Harry," Dean joked, pushing Harry playfully, coincidently in to Draco, who pushed him off, trying not to smile.