Ch 28 Taemin Love

Both of you and Jungkook woke up at the same time. Gathering your clothes from the night before, you guys were beginning to leave. Namjoon was at work and apologized for not sending you guys off. He couldn't do much considering it wasn't his house. Yoongi was god knows where but honestly, you could care less.

"Jungkook. Let's go." You said grabbing your suitcase along while a big duffel bag. Carrying luggages of weights, he stumbled out of the front door and made it out to the front with you.

"Here I got it." You said grabbing some of his bags after you finished placing yours in the car.

"Say bye Kook." You said. He turned around and looked at the house.

"Bye Yoongi's House, guess you weren't as bitter as him." Jungkook said laughing. You got in and he jumped into the passenger seat.

"Where to?" He asked. A flicker of worries flashed in his eyes. The sky was empty and void, a sigh left your lips.

"Taehyun-"

Before you could even finish your friend's name Jungkook yelled in excitement.

"TAEHYUNGIE??? Y/N? ARE WE GOING TO TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE?" He yelled. You felt your ears were going to bleed.

"Yah! Calm down, and yes we are, and also Jim-"

"JIMIN HYUNG? Y/N WE CAN'T GO THERE, YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WENT-"

"Well to bad~ Kookie! We don't have an option! Unless you became a famous pop-star who pops out Louis Vuitton from their pockets, we're going!" You said making it clear. He pouted.

"But hyung is going to be there..." He mumbled as you shoved your keys into your car.

"Kook, it won't be too bad. Calm down. I'll be there anyways, Jimin can't even do anything, even if he wanted to. Be nice, he only does that because he likes you okay." You said assuring the scared bunny.

___________________________

"Jungkook!"

The other baby voice was yelling from inside the house as you entered it. The door was unlocked. Taehyung ran into Jungkook's arm as they shared a cheerful hug with each other. You turned around and locked the door.

"Yah. You're door is unlocked. A total stranger could have walked into here." You said turning to look at your friend. Taehyung grinned as he walked over to you and snuggled you into a hug.

"Aigoo~ What would I do without you~ my sweet Y/N~" Taehyung squeezing you while wiggling around. You slightly shoved him off and ruffled his hair returning a smile.

"Where's Jimin?" You asked. He placed his index finger on his cheek, tapping it.

"Umm... I think he's asleep-"

The sound of a door slamming open scared you, you jumped and looked at the hallway. A shadow of a man was in the hallway as he walked closer. It looked like he was big, strong, and ready to kill. You could tell Jungkook was getting scared. It was Jimin. He yawned loudly as finally, he appeared into the room with you three. Rubbing his eyes, he looked over and saw Jungkook. A big smirk spread across his face.

"JUNGKOOK!" He yelled and his demeanor changed. A bright smile plastered and open arms for the boy. Jungkook looked over to you with a hesitate look. You mouth the words 'be nice' to him and he pouted.

"KOOKIE!" Jimin yelled running over to hug the man. Squeezing Jungkook tightly, Jungkook looked at you and mouth the words 'help please'. He couldn't get all the words out before Jimin squeezes him extra tightly and he groan. Taehyung looked at you with a blank face.

Jimin was holding Jungkook for quiet some time and Jungkook patter Jimin's shoulder.

"A-Ack! J-Jimin. Can y-you let g-go?" Jungkook said between his breathing. Jimin didn't let go. As you worried for the guy, you rushed yourself over to him and ripped Jimin off of Jungkook.

"Jimin, can you show us your guy's extra room?" You asked. He nodded and helped you guys grabbed your things. You specifically all ready knew where it was at but it was just an excuse for Jungkook. You've been in their house before as well. It was always nice to come here too.

"Here's the room. Let's watch movies when you guys come out okay?" Jimin said and you nodded back. He quickly looked at Jungkook and sent him a wink before leaving.

What a flirt...

"Did he just..." Jungkook said trailing off as he pointed to the door confused. You laughed and tossed your bags on the bed.

___________________________

For the past few hours you guys have been watching movies and snacking.

You examined the house from time to time and to be honest, the guys kept the house in good shape. It was a cozy house with windows that made the rooms bright and cheerful but also warm if you just closed their curtains.

Taehyung and Jungkook was snuggled up against each other as Jimin watched them from away for a while. It was obvious he got fussy over it as he made his way over and sat in between them two and snuggled onto Jungkook. It was a few hours till dinner so you decided you should make something for the boys.

"Do you guys want anything to eat?" You asked. They all nodded. As you made your way to the fridge, Jungkook got up and ran to you before Jimin could get up and do anything.

"You guys... don't have anything?" You said while opening up the fridge. The boys walked over and Taehyung opened the pantry. Loaded of ramens fell out, some were still packaged and some weren't, some were just packages and didn't even have the ramen.

"I guess not. We've been surviving off of ramen for the past few weeks since Jimin was too lazy to go out and get some groceries." Taehyung said. He shoved the ramen back inside, you sigh.

"I'll go out to get some groceries then, I'll be back to make dinner okay?" You said. Taehyung and Jimin nodded. Jungkook looked at you with a hesitant look. His eyes were feared as he looked at you.

"Can I go?..." He asked. You sigh and looked at the other two boys. They looked a bit sad and you knew they wanted to hang out with their friend that they haven't seen in so long. You bit your lip.

"I'll only be out for a little bit. I'll be back soon okay?" You said with an assuring smile. He licked his lips.

"Y/N-"

You walked close to him and went near his ear.

"Behave. I'll be back in a bit." You whispered and patted his back. He pouted and you waved all the boys off.

__________________________

It felt like forever since you couldn't find a ingredient that you needed. You walked around for a bit before finding a worker near the back.

"Excuse me sir-"

Just as he turned around a gust of smoke inflamed your nostrils. He held a cigarette in his hand, it felt like he was holding a weapon in replacement of it.

You started to feel light headed and the man gave you a confused look. Turning around quickly, you fell to your knees trying to hold your breath. He came down and tried to say something to you, but all that you could smell was that intoxicating smell. The smoke.

You felt like you were going crazy. Suddenly a shove pushed the man back and someone helped you up. His blurred face looked smooth and soft. Your vision was a bit unclear but you finally looked up and your mind went blank.

"Jin?"