twenty three

crap i didn't realize i haven't updated y'all in fifteen days i'm so sorry

"sEUNGCHEOL WE KISSED!!"

"I KNOW AND THAT'S AMAZING!!!"

"AHHH I WANT TO KISS HIM AGAIN!"

"I WILL DIE WITH THIS SHIP!"

next phone call...

"jUN I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU KISSED MINGHAO FOR THE FIRST TIME"

"w h a t"

"I. Have. Kissed. Him."

"gODDAMN GOOD JOB BOY"

mingyu was ecstatic after the kiss, they had walked home holding hands, been their normal selves where they just played video games and screaming at each other.

only change was, wonwoo was obviously taking small glances at mingyu while they were playing mario kart. he wasn't as competitive as usual, and he bumped his car into obstacles five times a lap.

finally, wonwoo was opening his heart out. although mingyu had noticed these small hints, he knew it was best to let wonwoo confess to him first when wonwoo would be comfortable.

ever since the little kiss, wonwoo has been acting really nervous around mingyu. his face would turn red, hands would turn clammy, and it was so noticeable that dense mingyu did not fail to notice it.

wonwoo felt conflicted about the kiss, his heart told him to blurt out that he kinda wanted to be kissed. after the incident, he had feelings of shock, yearn for more, and confusion.

was wonwoo actually gay?

wonwoo set these thoughts aside and decided it was best to just stay platonic for a while and then if something actually happens, he'd think about his feelings.

next call... (wonwoo)

"jEONGHANNNN ME AND MINGYU KISSED HELP ME..."

"oh i know"

"what"

*phone hangs up*

seventeen were noticing huge changes in wonwoo's attitude.

"hold up. i need to go to the restroom." mingyu shot a smile at wonwoo and pushed in his chair. wonwoo's cheeks turned red at the smile and felt his back sinking.

".. hey be honest.. are you and mingyu dating?" seungkwan whispered to wonwoo, loud enough for seventeen to hear.

".. no.." wonwoo mumbled.

"well then why-" seungkwan was about to ask him again, but jeonghan slapped his knee.

wonwoo looked at jeonghan and appreciated his action.

mingyu came back and noticed wonwoo's face even redder.

"wonwoo, you okay?" he chuckled at the cute sight of wonwoo's cheeks all flushed.

"i'm okay." wonwoo mumbled, his cheeks warming up.

the seventeen table looked back at forth at the two lovebirds in awe.

mingyu noticed the group staring at the two of them and growled, "what?!"

"nothing hehe." jeonghan smiled angelically as he hushed the boys.

sry this is kinda filler
bUt
here's the sorta typical (well in the beginning of the book) short chapters!! don't worry, chapters will get longer soon!

hehe