Please Read This Whole Thing Before Requesting!!!

Hello everyone! So, this is basically my first story here besides my poems, so yeah that's cool I guess.

So, in case you are new to fanfiction and don't know the lingo just yet, here's a list of term's you'll likely see...
______________
(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
_______________
There is the possibility for more than that, but that's the basics and I'll inform you at the beginning of the chapter if that's the case.

Next, the stuff I can do! I like a bunch of different things, so I'll list off the ones I am able to do at the moment and add on either when I discover something new I like or someone reminds me of something. Here it is!
_______________
~Hetalia

~Supernatural

~ Fullmetal Alchemist (not done with this one either, but I know enough)

~ One Punch Man

~ Free!

~ My Hero Academia (not caught up all the way, but enough to know the main characters, yes I am open to doing some of the teachers)

~Avengers

~Guardians of the Galaxy (but not Groot or Rocket please)

~Spider-Man

~Deadpool

~The Arcana

~Mystic Messenger

~Bungo Stray Dogs

~Fairy Tail? (I haven't watched much)

~Death Parade

~Yuri!!! on Ice 

~Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator (Now writing for all Dads! And platonic Amanda x Dad)

~2064: Read Only Memories (Only TOMCAT and Lexi for the time being, I'm not finished with the game yet)

~Detroit: Become Human

~Castlevania: A Netflix Series

~Stardew Valley

~Bioshock Infinite

~Monster Prom (not for the most recent DLC, I haven't played it yet)

~Attack on Titan (I'm not caught up with the manga and part of season 3 so please have mercy on me lolol)

~Overwatch (I don't know all of the lore, but I'll do my best)

~The Legend of Zelda (I 👀 you, Sidon lovers. You can't fool me)

~Dramatical Murder (I won't be writing for the twins because their route makes my skin crawl and Aoba is my son who deserves better)

·~· To be continued ·~·

How to Request
1. State which character you want
2. State whether you want the reader to be trans or cis male
3. Give me a plot. You can be really specific or kinda vague, either works. If you don't give me a plot, I'll ask if you have an idea. If not, I'll make one up myself, so please don't complain if it isn't what you had in mind.

FAQ - come here with any questions, comment if your question isn't answered

Will you write for female readers?
I will only do male/FTM trans readers and male characters. There is an obnoxious absence of male reader stories and I want to cater to those trying to find them. Trans reader stories are even rarer, so I want to write for them as well. That being said, I won't write for MTF trans people because I don't know their experiences and I'd rather not write any than write them and offend people.

What about female characters?
If they are requested, sure! However, male characters are a higher priority since I, as someone who is sexually attracted to males, find it easier to write males in romantic situations over females in romantic situations. It also makes me slightly dysphoric, so it's kinda uncomfortable for me to write females. I probably will write them, but it will take longer than male readers.

Will you write for OC's?
I don't mind if you have one, but I will not write them. First of all, I like deeply analyzing characters to get a grasp of their personality and how they talk and act, and I can't do that with OCs. Along with that, I want these one-shots to be open for everyone and not have to have people skip past the fic with your OC to get to other reader inserts.

Can you use my name as the reader?
No. I won't personalize stories to one requester. As stated above, I want to keep these one shots open to anyone who wants to read them, and I can't do that with personalized stories.

Will you write angst?
No angst. It makes me sad and I'm just a sucker for cute stuff and would rather write that than sad stuff.

What about smut/softcore smut?
I'm more open to doing softcore stuff than full blown smut, but I might if I really feel like it.

Can it be platonic/family stuff/etc?
Yes. I am fully welcoming to writing characters as father/mother figures, parents, uncles or aunts, just friends, anything. But please specify if this is what you want. As stated above, I will only do what you tell me, so if you want something like this, please ask! I'll also do stuff like changing the ages, such as the character and reader as friends at a young age or maybe a character's child. That being said, if you want a specific age, I'll see what I can do! If I didn't mention something you're looking for, again, please feel free to ask!

Yeah, so that's the basic gist of this thing so I hope you guys request and yeah see you in the next chapter I guess lol

6/27/18 edit: added an "FAQ", additions and subtractions to the list
7/10/18 edit: added to the FAQ "Can it be platonic/family stuff/etc?" and added a rough requesting format above FAQ
7/12/18 edit: added "Mystic Messenger" to the list
7/19/18 edit: added header image and changed "Will you write angst?" answer
7/29/18 edit: added "Can you use my name as the reader?", added "Bungo Stray Dogs", "Fairy Tail", "Yuri!!! on Ice", and "Death Parade" to list, edited list
10/29/18 edit: added "Overwatch" to list
11/25/18 edit: added "Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator (Only Craig for right now until I do the others' routes, and platonic Amanda x Dad)" and "2064: Read Only Memories (Only TOMCAT and Lexi for the time being, I'm not finished with the game yet)" to the list, numbered the steps to requesting a story
2/20/19 edit: added "Detroit: Become Human, Castlevania: A Netflix Series, Stardew Valley, Bioshock Infinite, Monster Prom (not for the most recent DLC, I haven't played it yet), Attack on Titan (I'm not caught up with the manga and part of season 3 so please have mercy on me lolol), Overwatch (I don't know all of the lore, but I'll do my best), The Legend of Zelda (I 👀 you, Sidon lovers. You can't fool me), Dramatical Murder (I won't be writing for the twins because their route makes my skin crawl and Aoba is my son who deserves better)" to the fandom list
4/11/19 edit: changed "Only Craig for right now until I do the others' routes, and..." to "Now writing for all Dads!" and changed title from"Just a Note" to "Please Read This Whole Thing Before Requesting!!!"